Me sidekicking for 30 seconds straight

Is this to try to make us or papaspacethyme proud? Lilspace growing up

Edit:forgot you were like 30 again

Cool. Props for going from blurry pictures, to 5 second videos, and now 30 second videos.

Not sure what the point is still but ok that is a side kick...

Cool. Props for going from blurry pictures, to 5 second videos, and now 30 second videos.

Not sure what the point is still but ok that is a side kick...

Dudeguyman had a theory that I edited the clips due to my inability to do shit in succession.

Why do you end up with your backside facing the opponent each time?
Why do you pause after each kick instead of returning to your stance?
And why do you always have such a mess in your room?

...okay...ill reiterate. You're 30 posting clips instead of training to try showing off non existent skill.

What does tkd gear and nautical themed bed sheets have to do that?
nautical themed bed sheets > all

...okay...ill reiterate. You're 30 posting clips instead of training to try showing off non existent skill.

What does tkd gear and nautical themed bed sheets have to do that?

How is it your fucking business whether I train right now or not?

Weird, the thread title says "Me sidekicking for 30 seconds straight"
<{titihmm}>

Yes it does because it's sidekick with some elements of a back kick. It really isn't a 50/505 split though, so calling it a side back kick wouldn't be right.

nautical themed bed sheets > all

I beg to differ sir...

iu

If there was an empty vase on the table these kicks wouldn’t even knock it over

We don't have lead leg sidekicks in katas. It's more a sparring move, and my style isn't really to fight like that. So I haven't gotten it down as well as the rear leg
It's a million times faster and less telegraphed. Along with taking no power penalty for bringing it into the front like a jab. Although if it's tkd sparring then you can't kick their thighs with it, which is the best place for sparring.

Back