Me throwing a side/back kick under 1 second (Sherdogs fastest kicker?=)

actually just a knee jerk. You never move you weight into the positive.

No it's not. It's a side kick like any other. Just insanily fast release and retraction which fools you. [/QUOTE]

Nothing there fools me, slopply telegraphed kick. And yes, just a knee jerk at the end.

Found a pic of spacetime at his old gym. his Height and look of readiness gave him away. i knew it was him. that other guy is 6'5 btw
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you really think a kick that is simply less than a second is quick? That kick is also quite telegraphed.

I don't know what your deal is, bit you are not really a good or practical kicker. You are snappy like any skinny guy should be, but your overall technique is rubbish.

His kick goes wrong from the very beginning. First he needs to step his lead leg back because his weight balance was off to begin with, then he needs a giant upper body & arm motion to get his leg up & around. That's just poor balance and not knowing the mechanics of the kick at all. Then you look at the rest of it and it's easy to see the poor core strength, poor balance, poor flexibility, and lack of fundamentals. My TKD instructor back in the day would never let us pass white belt with form that bad. I'm not even joking.

Back