Mean Girls (2004): Retrospective

Did you like it?

• Total voters

Cor van Vooren

Yellow Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've all watched it so let's not pretend otherwise. How do you think it holds up today Sherdoggies? It's still kinda funny too watch if you're bored imo

Mean_Girls_movie_poster_Linsay_Lohan.jpg

It's still an pretty decent teen comedy.

But who would have thought that years later Lohan would not only be one of the middle easts top prostitutes, but also an activist that had saved several children from human trafficking?

Haven’t seen that one tbh. Maybe I’ll give it a go on a rainy day.

They couldn't be allowed to make a movie like this today lol

World is too soft even for this

Confused it with 2 broke girls

Wich is total crap but i'm in love with the giant titted brunette

Rachel McAdams is still hot today. Lindsay Lohan, not so much

They should do a reboot. After all, with snapchat & instagram, high school politicking has changed since that movie came out.

The culture is still the same, but the tools are very different.

They should do a reboot. After all, with snapchat & instagram, high school politicking has changed since that movie came out.

The culture is still the same, but the tools are very different.
The thought of the burn book physically existing is pretty laughable now

I like that movie. Tina Fey wrote it so you know it's got funny parts, and you get to see hot starlets in their primes.

Oddly enough, three 3 girls on the cover with Logan are all still very hot and are still acting, while lohan is, well... Lohan

Never even seen it in full. I might like two chick flicks ever, and this one isn't one of em. I like the "fetch" reference from the movie though.

I like that movie. Tina Fey wrote it so you know it's got funny parts, and you get to see hot starlets in their primes.

Oddly enough, three 3 girls on the cover with Logan are all still very hot and are still acting, while lohan is, well... Lohan
v1.cjs1MTUyO2o7MTc4NjU7MTIwMDszOTE7NjAw

<Goldie11>

1026-rachel-mcadams-profile-200x250.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

fsY0kq5u_400x400.jpeg

<DCWhoa>

health-fitness-blogs-vitamin-g-1013-lilo-teeth_vg.jpg

<KingstonFrown><{katwhu}><DCrying>
<36> <{anton}>

Never saw it and I never saw Clueless. I'm gonna go ahead and assume Clueless was better.

I love that movie. I was pleasantly shocked after some girl dragged me to it. Pretty sure I told every guy know that they should watch it, but I doubt any did.

I’ve wanted to see this movie for 14 years now and somehow never gotten around to it. God damn is that a lot of hawtness wrapped into one package. Rachel McAdams is my fave too.

One of the smartest comedies made in awhile, imo

Confused it with 2 broke girls

Wich is total crap but i'm in love with the giant titted brunette

Shiiiiiiet me too.
Have been since I seen her in big mommas house 2.

May have a slight weakness for them pale women with dark hair.

Back