Mean Girls (2004): Retrospective

Did you like it?

• Total voters
I love that movie. I was pleasantly shocked after some girl dragged me to it. Pretty sure I told every guy know that they should watch it, but I doubt any did.

Agreed, my Dad saw some of it and thought it was funny.

My sister absolutely hates it for some reason, not sure why but I think it might be denial because she was probably one of the mathletes although that sounds bad.

My little sisters used to get it from the video (then DVD) store. I never minded because it was a chick flick I actually didn’t mind watching (all the hot chicks in it and it’s pretty funny).

We've all watched it so let's not pretend otherwise. How do you think it holds up today Sherdoggies? It's still kinda funny too watch if you're bored imo

Mean_Girls_movie_poster_Linsay_Lohan.jpg

I wish LiLo never changed or aged. This was her prime, her best, her most sultry,

Never saw it and I never saw Clueless. I'm gonna go ahead and assume Clueless was better.

Clueless did not have anyone on par with either LiLo or Lacey Chabert.

At least Lacey is still with us, and going strong though.

I love Mean Girls. Watched it again on TV not too long ago and thought it’s still pretty good.

That was prime Lohan. I didn’t think mcadams was anything special when I first watched this, but that changed when I watched wedding crashers.

Amanda Seyfried made me hard then. She makes me hard now.

Fav chick flick.

Seen it heaps of times.

I re-watched it a few months ago and that movie has aged like wine. I like it even more today if anything

It's a classic and I usually hate chick flick movies

It's still an pretty decent teen comedy.

But who would have thought that years later Lohan would not only be one of the middle easts top prostitutes, but also an activist that had saved several children from human trafficking?

Personally I’m looking forward to Lohans next film:

‘Her B, Fully Loaded’

I’m sure y’all’s will be shocked, but I really enjoyed and still enjoy the movie. Good stuff.
Would’ve typed in before Lohan bashing but I’m faaaaaaar too late :mad:

Back