Meanwhile in Sweden

You're missing the whole point.

Anyways, are those stories more newsworthy than 4 bombings in 5 days?

The ongoing grenade attacks in Sweden aren't more newsworthy than the situation with Catalonia and Spain, no (currently the biggest topic on CNN about Europe).
Keep in mind that CNNs international coverage is renowned for being incredibly American and shithouse (extremely shallow, with a focus on US actions abroad, and particularly warzones).

How popular are cuck sheds in sweden?

kACOU9L.jpg

Cucks

Cucked to black men. Lol whites are so sad

It must be weird. You tellung them about whats wrong with tjeir country despite not living there. While they live there and cant see whats wrong. Maybe you should give them some of the links you been reading on the internet
The sad and worse part is, besides the obvous refugee crisis, Sweden is the prime example how feminism failes societies and I believe the weak refugee approach has a lot to do with feminism.

I know about 30 swede girls in my office, they are all pretty darn amazing, tall, thin, smart. I don't even hear them preach feminism or anything of the sorts. But the men? From entry level, to mid managers to upper management - are absolutely spineless. You see it from the way they carry themselves, the other day one new kid said "alright, it was a good first day... bye guys.. oh i meant like.. girls and guys". Just cringe. The men have been raised up feminine.

The result? Each and every single of the 30 swede girls is in a relationship with a non-Swedish man. I don't know if any of them have any dark/muslim men, but they just favor a whole lot of my kind (Eastern European third worlders basically). And i can't blame them. It's an extremely weird feeling sitting next to these "men" - it's almost irritating - thats' how messed up this is.

Thats is fucking terrible and its an attack on the democratic system and that the police will never back down or accept this.

Cops wont do anything. I kinda in a morbid way find the de-civilization of sweden entertaining.

There are no "back pages" on the internet. You're just whinging because they won't take up your narrative. There's been multiple reports on the increased number of grenade attacks in Sweden while overall crime has been falling for the past five years.
Of course there's ethnic crime gangs amongst the Albanian, Bosniak, Iraqi, Iranisn and Somali muslim immigrants, but it's not like the local Brödraskapet or the "Christian" Södertäljenätverket, Asir and "Original Gangsters" aren't also using grenades.

Id wager crime has actually risen, its just being under reported, not reported or filed differently. Its sweden we are talking about here, the nation who exemplifies germanic wisdom.

Id wager crime has actually risen, its just being under reported, not reported or filed differently. Its sweden we are talking about here, the nation who exemplifies germanic wisdom.

Of course you would, because your opinion isn't based on actual data or facts.
Obviously crime is increasing, but no-one is being charged, so that's why there are less prisoners, less recorded crimes, they are closing prisons and victim surveys report lower victimisation rates.

Obviously crime is increasing, but no-one is being charged, so that's why there are less prisoners, less recorded crimes, they are closing prisons and victim surveys report lower victimisation rates.

It must be weird believing in the tooth fairy, unicorns, and that taking in hundreds of thousands of single military aged men with no job prospects will have a positive effect on crime rates. Come on Rup, you're better than that. Even military bases have a negative effect on crime rates in an area. How can you possibly believe an increase in the number of unemployed single men would not? It's a blatant lie.

It must be weird believing in the tooth fairy, unicorns, and that taking in hundreds of thousands of single military aged men with no job prospects will have a positive effect on crime rates. Come on Rup, you're better than that. Even military bases have a negative effect on crime rates in an area. How can you possibly believe an increase in the number of unemployed single men would not? It's a blatant lie.

Of course not, especially if they are all young, male, in poverty and from violent environments.
So what about that assumption is wrong?

Of course not, especially if they are all young, male, in poverty and from violent environments.
So what about that assumption is wrong?
All those assumptions can be wrong on a case by case basis, but hold up in the aggregate when talking about migrants in the EU.

I think politicians of Sweden's 2nd biggest party Moderaterna now also joined the alt-right.
They proposed to deploy the military to Swedish suburbs because they claim the police can't properly uphold the law anymore.
Seems ridiculously authoritarian to want soldiers on the streets while you're country is actually doing better than before.

Nope ze germans have done exactly what i just mentioned. Its not much of a stretch to assume the swedes have already succumbed to this retarded behavior.

This is the nation that gave its girls wristbands to ward of potential sex attackers.

Nope ze germans have done exactly what i just mentioned. Its not much of a stretch to assume the swedes have already succumbed to this retarded behavior.
Crime stats from Germany actually do show that refugees as well as non-Germans in general are grossly overreprestend in many/most crimes including violent crimes and sexual assaults. I don't think the actual data is manipulated.

Crime stats from Germany actually do show that refugees as well as non-Germans in general are grossly overreprestend in many/most crimes including violent crimes and sexual assaults. I don't think the actual data is manipulated.

I could have sworn some german state was caught manipulating or misshandling crime stats. Perhaps not even arresting suspects or classing them as some kind of "code"

All those assumptions can be wrong on a case by case basis, but hold up in the aggregate when talking about migrants in the EU.

Sweden has an extremely high ratio of refugee to non-refugee immigrants compared to other nations, but it's still the minority of their migration (1 in 4 for the years of the largest numbers of asylum seekers).
It's also likely that they haven't seen the same decreases in crime as comparable Scandinavian populations, but nonetheless have still seen a marginal decrease in crime.
...and of course the entire North American narrative about Sweden is largely anecdotal bullshit.
Youth unemployment has been steadily decreasing and long term unemployment in Sweden is the lowest in the EU.
As a nation, Sweden is doing very well of course. Americans criticising Sweden on crime is particularly laughable.

I could have sworn some german state was caught manipulating or misshandling crime stats. Perhaps not even arresting suspects or classing them as some kind of "code"
I mean, I don't know, right. I spend maybe half an hour reading news every day, mainly US politics, some from Europe, I don't read everything.
But I think it's unlikely. I mean what did they manipulate and why if the result still looks really bad for the pro-refugee crowd and vindicates right-wingers?
Doesn't really make a lot of sense.

The sad and worse part is, besides the obvous refugee crisis, Sweden is the prime example how feminism failes societies and I believe the weak refugee approach has a lot to do with feminism.

I know about 30 swede girls in my office, they are all pretty darn amazing, tall, thin, smart. I don't even hear them preach feminism or anything of the sorts. But the men? From entry level, to mid managers to upper management - are absolutely spineless. You see it from the way they carry themselves, the other day one new kid said "alright, it was a good first day... bye guys.. oh i meant like.. girls and guys". Just cringe. The men have been raised up feminine.

The result? Each and every single of the 30 swede girls is in a relationship with a non-Swedish man. I don't know if any of them have any dark/muslim men, but they just favor a whole lot of my kind (Eastern European third worlders basically). And i can't blame them. It's an extremely weird feeling sitting next to these "men" - it's almost irritating - thats' how messed up this is.
You are basing your views on a whole country based on few people you worked with. I have grown up in Sweden and lived there most of the time. But what you says make zero sense. Swedish men is pushing feminism and not women? In what society that has femisim is it men pushing it and not women? Sweden even today is a great country. Sure its not perfect. Swedes are very calm and tolerant people and the kindest people you will meet. As far as their women go.....just like their men they are open minded when it comes to sex. But Swedish women usually settles with swedish men. What made sweden a country of less than 10 million one of the greatest country is swedish men. All i know is if a none swede lived in an eastern europen country and got together with a girl at work. All the other eastern european guys at work work would give her hell. Maybe thats how real men act?

Sweden has an extremely high ratio of refugee to non-refugee immigrants compared to other nations, but it's still the minority of their migration (1 in 4 for the years of the largest numbers of asylum seekers).
It's also likely that they haven't seen the same decreases in crime as comparable Scandinavian populations, but nonetheless have still seen a marginal decrease in crime.
...and of course the entire North American narrative about Sweden is largely anecdotal bullshit.
Youth unemployment has been steadily decreasing and long term unemployment in Sweden is the lowest in the EU.
As a nation, Sweden is doing very well of course. Americans criticising Sweden on crime is particularly laughable.
I've been quite consistent in not commenting on crime in Sweden. Just as consistent as I've been in mocking anyone who believes that a sudden 1% growth in mostly unemployed young men will not have a negative impact on crime rates. Lies, damned lies and statistics.

Back