Meanwhile in Sweden

Swedish men used to live under a matriarchy when the Romans came to contact with them. I tend to think that it's simply their natural inclination to live under feminist rule. The stuff with the vikings and kings in between, was an exception to the norm.

What we are seeing is simply a return to their natural state of being.

I've been quite consistent in not commenting on crime in Sweden. Just as consistent as I've been in mocking anyone who believes that a sudden 1% growth in mostly unemployed young men will not have a negative impact on crime rates. Lies, damned lies and statistics.

I wasn't referring to you, but rather the trend in North American narratives on Europe in general and Sweden in particular.
It's not like Swedish crime statistics have covered up the fact that immigrants are twice as likely to offend as Swedish born citizens though. That's been essentially consistent with their statistics since the 70's regardless of the makeup of their immigration. As opposed to other nations where immigrants are less likely to offend than the general or native born populations.
Sweden's efforts on rehabilitation have been comparatively effective in dropping recidivism though, and their overall crime rates and certainly their number of prisoners, have continued to decrease.
Only computer fraud has consistently and significantly increased, but obviously that's more of a technological issue.

Swedish men used to live under a matriarchy when the Romans came to contact with them. I tend to think that it's simply their natural inclination to live under feminist rule. The stuff with the vikings and kings in between, was an exception to the norm.

<36>

as opposed to other nations where immigrants are less likely to offend than the general or native born populations..
As that currently the case for any European nation?

As that currently the case for any European nation?

Ireland? Also maybe for some of the poorer members with comparatively restrictive migration policies (Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Poland and Hungary), but their crime statistics are so much worse anyway.

I think politicians of Sweden's 2nd biggest party Moderaterna now also joined the alt-right.
They proposed to deploy the military to Swedish suburbs because they claim the police can't properly uphold the law anymore.
Seems ridiculously authoritarian to want soldiers on the streets while you're country is actually doing better than before.
Alt right my arse.

I think politicians of Sweden's 2nd biggest party Moderaterna now also joined the alt-right.
They proposed to deploy the military to Swedish suburbs because they claim the police can't properly uphold the law anymore.
Seems ridiculously authoritarian to want soldiers on the streets while you're country is actually doing better than before.
It's election year and everyone wants to appear to take a bold stance against crimes in the suburbs. Yet another party wants the police to patrol schools in the suburbs.

These parties ruled Sweden between 2006-2014 and they did nothing to combat the problems, while the number of problematic areas continued to rapidly increase.

It's all a show to dupe voters.

It's election year and everyone wants to appear to take a bold stance against crimes in the suburbs. Yet another party wants the police to patrol schools in the suburbs.

These parties ruled Sweden between 2006-2014 and they did nothing to combat the problems, while the number of problematic areas continued to rapidly increase.

It's all a show to dupe voters.
That's what I was told as well.

How popular are cuck sheds in sweden?

kACOU9L.jpg

w t f

I mean, I don't know, right. I spend maybe half an hour reading news every day, mainly US politics, some from Europe, I don't read everything.
But I think it's unlikely. I mean what did they manipulate and why if the result still looks really bad for the pro-refugee crowd and vindicates right-wingers?
Doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Sorry it might have been sweden all along. Code 291.

I was certain that it was actually bavaria or some other german state mmmmm well could be wrong.

A honest question. Are you a racist? I ask becuase when i read your posts it just feels like you have some kind of anger issuses. Maybe I am wrong.

And to the rest of this thread.

Do I sense some kind of hate for Sweden? On how we are running things?

I would like to say that Sweden is not perfect. And there are things we could do better. For starter. We are quite known for our consensus culture. We want to get along and avoid conflicts. In some eyes it´s a good thing and by others a sign of weakness, and apparently in Sherdog forums we are pussys. I want Sweden to be less prone to prove them self to the rest of the world, and our desire to be good role models. Our "best in the class" attitude is biting us in some cases, and I really want us to cool down on that department.

Some things I have learned from the forums here are quite fundamental. If you are a fighter and under the average size of the normal Sherdog poster. Then you are not a fighter, but you are a manlet. The same goes if you advocate for a more peaceful world. If you do, you are a pussy.

I really think the macho culture breeding here should take a pause and get out more and feel the real life. Instead of playing tough as nail, compete with others for the most macho-cool comments.

The good old comment about those would be. It´s all about insecure people. But I also would like to add anger issuses on top of that.

I think I read someone working with Swedish men that are pussies. Don´t worry. We are to polite to mention where you are from. Was it Estonia? No comments needed here.

Sherdog forums we are pussys.

I think its just the general consensus and these forums reflect that.

This swedes or scandanavians are pussies attitude did not start with north americans or aussies. Look closer to home.

A honest question. Are you a racist? I ask becuase when i read your posts it just feels like you have some kind of anger issuses. Maybe I am wrong.

And to the rest of this thread.

Do I sense some kind of hate for Sweden? On how we are running things?

I would like to say that Sweden is not perfect. And there are things we could do better. For starter. We are quite known for our consensus culture. We want to get along and avoid conflicts. In some eyes it´s a good thing and by others a sign of weakness, and apparently in Sherdog forums we are pussys. I want Sweden to be less prone to prove them self to the rest of the world, and our desire to be good role models. Our "best in the class" attitude is biting us in some cases, and I really want us to cool down on that department.

Some things I have learned from the forums here are quite fundamental. If you are a fighter and under the average size of the normal Sherdog poster. Then you are not a fighter, but you are a manlet. The same goes if you advocate for a more peaceful world. If you do, you are a pussy.

I really think the macho culture breeding here should take a pause and get out more and feel the real life. Instead of playing tough as nail, compete with others for the most macho-cool comments.

The good old comment about those would be. It´s all about insecure people. But I also would like to add anger issuses on top of that.

I think I read someone working with Swedish men that are pussies. Don´t worry. We are to polite to mention where you are from. Was it Estonia? No comments needed here.

"A society that does not protect its young has no future."

Some Concerns About Sweden...

-Demographic projections
-Reproduction numbers, Swedes vs migrants.
-Changing law to protect Citizens less, migrants more
-Pandering to ISIS

Doesn't look very optimistic IMO

A honest question. Are you a racist?
Many people here are very racist, it's a huge problem especially in America (see Trump etc)
Not like there isn't plenty of racism left in Sweden as well.
We all have a long way to go.

You are basing your views on a whole country based on few people you worked with. I have grown up in Sweden and lived there most of the time. But what you says make zero sense. Swedish men is pushing feminism and not women? In what society that has femisim is it men pushing it and not women? Sweden even today is a great country. Sure its not perfect. Swedes are very calm and tolerant people and the kindest people you will meet. As far as their women go.....just like their men they are open minded when it comes to sex. But Swedish women usually settles with swedish men. What made sweden a country of less than 10 million one of the greatest country is swedish men. All i know is if a none swede lived in an eastern europen country and got together with a girl at work. All the other eastern european guys at work work would give her hell. Maybe thats how real men act?

Dude.. you are quoting a guy that think Swedish men are cucked because he mean mugged the Swedish CEO in the cafeteria and that cuck of a CEO did foking nuttin!!
<{cruzshake}>

Moderaterna is in gearing up for the 2018 election atm.
So I take most of the things that any politician says with a ton of salt.
Moderaterna has lost a lot of votes to the "Sweden Democrats" the most anti immigration party in Sweden which at the moment is the 3:e largest party in Sweden.

The talk about military in the streets is a funny one.
Its actually the DANES that have ordered military on the streets fully armed to protect certain buildings in Copenhagen (among them the Jewish Synagogue) and to help out with border control.
Denmark is currently seeing a lot of gang wars and the police is stretched thin.

When this happened a high ranking police officer in Malmoe said he will follow the Danes closely and this could be interesting for Sweden. This made Swedes and none Swedes go ballistic on the internet.
Because Denmark puts military on the streets Sweden is going to hell.

Moderaternas suggestion is no anything close to what the Danes have done.
They are talking about setting a Police van with a police officer and 2-3 soldiers during weekends in bad neighborhoods maybe armed with a handgun.

It will probably never really happen since Sweden have a bad experience with using military.
(Ådalen 1930ish where several workers where killed when soldiers opened fire)

Back