Meanwhile in Sweden

As for the study. The leader writer (Ivar Arpi) for one of Sweden's biggest newspaper (SVD) acknowledged the work behind it and even quotes some of the stats.

I highly doubt that he would risk his job by quoting false information from a nazi. The tweets are in Swedish however.

Last edited:
This thread proves that we are dealing with people who are so brainwashed and ideologically driven that they longer care about reality or consequences. They are like religious fundamentalists or cult members, no amount of facts, evidence, reason or logic that contradicts their myopic world view and dogmatic narrative can change their mind. In fact the more you present them with this, the more they dig their heels in.

So more and more women get raped? More terror attacks? More FGM? So what. They don't care or will simply deny that this even a problem at all. Just as long as their ideology continues to march on, that is all that matters. That is the mentality on display here. I think people like this are too far gone and beyond saving at this point.

The nation is beyond saving at this point, best thing can happen it can fall to 3d world quality and be a learning experience for all others.

Sweden might just be the sacrificial lamb here, or goat.

The sad and worse part is, besides the obvous refugee crisis, Sweden is the prime example how feminism failes societies and I believe the weak refugee approach has a lot to do with feminism.

I know about 30 swede girls in my office, they are all pretty darn amazing, tall, thin, smart. I don't even hear them preach feminism or anything of the sorts. But the men? From entry level, to mid managers to upper management - are absolutely spineless. You see it from the way they carry themselves, the other day one new kid said "alright, it was a good first day... bye guys.. oh i meant like.. girls and guys". Just cringe. The men have been raised up feminine.

The result? Each and every single of the 30 swede girls is in a relationship with a non-Swedish man. I don't know if any of them have any dark/muslim men, but they just favor a whole lot of my kind (Eastern European third worlders basically). And i can't blame them. It's an extremely weird feeling sitting next to these "men" - it's almost irritating - thats' how messed up this is.

That is one of the goals of feminism. To destroy masculinity and make sure the natives don't breed as much. Feminists tell men to act like women, and then women only want to fuck actual men.

Brutal tactic.

I was raised in a fairly full of mean assholes who had difficulty showing emotions. In high school and college I was considered and asshole and women loved me for it. lol. Just being a blunt, to the point man who likes to do manly things is enough for women to love you.

Last edited:
This just happened https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university

Now go to the Washington Post homepage and find how difficult it'd be to naturally find the story if you didn't know to search for it. That's what's meant by the "back pages". https://www.washingtonpost.com/
One of the (the first, I think) Project Veritas videos about the NYT explains how they do this: publish the story at an inopportune time, essentially. Not quite a traditional back page, but still similar.

At first when I read back pages on the internet, I was like whoa how'd this turn into talk about hookers?

Back