Measuring the power of the hardest hitting middleweights

But most people do.
Well I'd disagree with that but don't want to get sidetracked, the best don't lean before they throw a punch. Stop trying to cover up your inadequacies, why not fix them?

Well I'd disagree with that but don't want to get sidetracked, the best don't lean before they throw a punch. Stop trying to cover up your inadequacies, why not fix them?

But you don't know which punch is coming anyway. I don't know for a fact if I do these leans in sparring, but suppose I do for the sake of argument.

But you don't know which punch is coming anyway. I don't know for a fact if I do these leans in sparring, but suppose I do for the sake of argument.
Look, I've pointed out an issue that I see. If you don't want any advice then don't post your techniques on an open forum. If you are going to put yourself up on pedestal for the whole world to see then you have to expect some comments.

Look, I've pointed out an issue that I see. If you don't want any advice then don't post your techniques on an open forum. If you are going to put yourself up on pedestal for the whole world to see then you have to expect some comments.

I can post whatever I want, for whatever reason. And disagree as well.

You're dealing with a headcase. Not worth the time.

Tyson bit off a fucking ear. Sonny Liston threw a cop in the garbage head first. The list goes on...

No, I agree. You're definitely on their level. Actually, I don't I've ever seen them hit a heavy bag sitting on a bed nearly as hard as you did, so you might be even better.

No, I agree. You're definitely on their level. Actually, I don't I've ever seen them hit a heavy bag sitting on a bed nearly as hard as you did, so you might be even better.
I don't even mind his delusions as much as him not hanging that f'in bag! :D

Then hopefully this will drive you nuts.

Try putting your weight on your right foot when you throw that. And at least strap the bag to the wall or something. Although this way you can work on clinching after the punch. :D

I would like to know the power of these two jabs and how they measure pound for pound. I'm 68 kg. Or any other shot for that matter.

I would like to know the power of these two jabs and how they measure pound for pound. I'm 68 kg. Or any other shot for that matter.

That looks about twice as powerful as someone your weight should punch.

You're dealing with a headcase. Not worth the time.
Yeah I know your right but I was giving him a little advice, didn't realise his head was too swell to accept it.

Back