Media Personalities Most Likely To Switch Political Sides In Time (Tomi Lahren)

All young social media "conservatives". Especially young female "conservatives" on social media.

None of them are actually conservative, but all of them, without exception, are whores for money.

If it weren't for all the cool "memes" and the media circus around Trump, most of those people wouldn't have any substantial political opinions. Once that bandwagon runs out of gas, they'll hop on the next one.

You nailed it. I noticed a lot of people, especially attractive young ladies, jumping on a "conservative" bandwagon because they can get a lot of attention for it on YouTube.

You nailed it. I noticed a lot of people, especially attractive young ladies, jumping on a "conservative" bandwagon because they can get a lot of attention for it on YouTube.

I can't see how Tomi Lahren gained her status except by looks. She comes across as so wishy washy ready to jump ship at any moment. The few videos I've seen of her. And it seems like right-wingers in the media are guilty of fawning over her. I like how Alex Jones stiff-armed Megan Kelly, by contrast.

"Its hard to get a person to see something when their salary depends on them not seeing it."

I can't see how Tomi Lahren gained her status except by looks. She comes across as so wishy washy ready to jump ship at any moment. The few videos I've seen of her. And it seems like right-wingers in the media are guilty of fawning over her. I like how Alex Jones stiff-armed Megan Kelly, by contrast.

It is female privilege. There is an alt-right YouTuber known as Tara McCarthy and she even said there are a lot of alt-right males who are far more intelligent and articulate than she is, but she gets the views over them mainly because she is a female.

The same thing applies to an even larger extent in the mainstream media. There are plenty of male pundits who are far more intelligent and articulate than the female pundits the big networks hire. They will never make the money or gain the prime-time viewership mainly because they do not look like Megyn Kelly.

Sex Sells.

Megyn Kelly going from Fox News to MSNBC was a pretty dramatic flip.
She was hired as a "conservative" though to give a different voice to the channel. More like a centrist, but still compared to the average MSNBC host she is far right

It is female privilege. There is an alt-right YouTuber known as Tara McCarthy and she even said there are a lot of alt-right males who are far more intelligent and articulate than she is, but she gets the views over them mainly because she is a female.

The same thing applies to an even larger extent in the mainstream media. There are plenty of male pundits who are far more intelligent and articulate than the female pundits the big networks hire. They will never make the money or gain the prime-time viewership mainly because they do not look like Megyn Kelly.

Sex Sells.
I'm not sure about this. Being cute/hot helps to a degree, but the biggest stars end up being males.
Like pewdiepie or Trump. When shit get serious they don't elect a hot female.
But damn she is cute:
vy6ViCcL.jpg

Too bad she is like 1/16 non-white.

I feel like Lauren Southern or however you spell her last name is a true believer.

She was hired as a "conservative" though to give a different voice to the channel. More like a centrist, but still compared to the average MSNBC host she is far right

Thanks for this, I never watch MSNBC so I wouldn't have known.

Half the conservatives or alt-right folks being labeled as such are just classic social liberals. Even Lauren Southern isn't on the right on most social issues I think, and she seems sincere in her efforts.

Half the conservatives or alt-right folks being labeled as such are just classic social liberals. Even Lauren Southern isn't on the right on most social issues I think, and she seems sincere in her efforts.
Younger people are not interested in traditional conservative positions like lowering capital gain taxes by 2% or restricting abortion.

Marketing yourself as a conservative for about a year or two, and then coming out as a born-again "leftist", is pretty much a sure-fire way to getting some play in the big media, atleast for a couple of months. Usually in the manner of writing some whiny article about "Why I left the Republican party" or "why I turned against racism on the right", or whatever.

That's why we see a lot of people, with no "conservative chops" whatsoever, trying to awkwardly play the role and convince atleast a couple of gullible people that they're "right-wing", so that they can eventually pull the big swerve and breathe some new life to their worthless career as a media personality.

She's 24 years old, expecting her to have an informed, coherent position on anything is ambitious.

If she doesn't change her mind on a few things over the next couple of decades, that would be a bad sign.

(Not that it would especially matter either way.)

A year ago she was the champion of the pro-Trump movement who descended into the "Lion's Den" to take on Trevor Noah. Now she's chop liver who was always a secret RINO.

Pay attention, everyone. Pay attention.

I'm dubious of Tomi Lahren staying conservative. I don't know much about her, but she is awfully young and seems to have gotten to where she is in part due to her looks. She seems like any other 20 something millennial caught up in social media and the current climate. She's already been convinced out of her harder stance on abortion by a female "friend." Once she goes through a few relationships with guys (and maybe gals) watch the bitterness flow. Just a guess.

I have no idea who she is but just to comment on the abortion issue you could make libertarian arguments for or against. I myself have been back and forth on the issue over the years.

And just fyi I'm an atheist but i do absolutely believe in the sanctity of life.

A year ago she was the champion of the pro-Trump movement who descended into the "Lion's Den" to take on Trevor Noah. Now she's chop liver who was always a secret RINO.

Pay attention, everyone. Pay attention.
Pay attention to what? If you change your stance on a hot button issue you have to expect you're going to lose a few people.

What is your basis for making this prediction? Anything grounding it?

None are transitioning to the right while Trump is in office-- that much is for certain. Trump conservatism has proven a toxic white elephant for the party. Notice all of these media personalities who are "switching" are fleeing FOX and/or the Republican party. Megan Kelly "came out" as an Independent early in Trump's campaign, Joe Scarborough just left the Republican party, and the esteemed George Will are all casualties of Trump's reign, for example. It wasn't long before Trump announced his campaign that Glenn Beck left the party, and it was over the exact health care stance that Trump has pushed-- failing spectacularly-- since he took office.
Megan Kelly got absolutely besmirched and humiliated by Trump, after that, she's gone and nobody really cares. Still WOOD though.

Tomi is young, dumb and full of cum but she's made a lot of good points. She should have been harder on that race baiter Trevor, but oh well, still WOOD.

Regardless, the Republican party has been needing a revamp for a long time anyways. I'm all for it, get the pigs out and we got Trump setup for another 4.

Tremendous times ahead my friend, tremendous indeed.

Also Mick, I am going to say a few quick things about you. Either you are going to come to your senses and be on the right side of the political spectrum in the future or all of this is eventually going to lead to your demise. You're going to go off on the wrong person at the wrong time, maybe you've thrown a few drinks back and you're going to get tuned up, badly. You're letting a lot of this get to you and when Trump isn't impeached, you're going to reach for more hate and bitterness and it's just going to end badly for you.

Do the right thing Mick, come to your senses, you may not agree with everything on the right or with Trump, but it's by far the best direction to go if you want your country to be strong, prosperous and happy. You're a smart guy Mick, I think you'll be smarter and finally let your ego and stubbornness go down a few notches.

Last edited:
Isn't there a video of lahern saying climate change was real before she took on the angry conservative shtick?

Megan Kelly got absolutely besmirched and humiliated by Trump, after that, she's gone and nobody really cares. Still WOOD though.

Tomi is young, dumb and full of cum but she's made a lot of good points. She should have been harder on that race baiter Trevor, but oh well, still WOOD.

Regardless, the Republican party has been needing a revamp for a long time anyways. I'm all for it, get the pigs out and we got Trump setup for another 4.

Tremendous times ahead my friend, tremendous indeed.

Also Mick, I am going to say a few quick things about you. Either you are going to come to your senses and be on the right side of the political spectrum in the future or all of this is eventually going to lead to your demise. You're going to go off on the wrong person at the wrong time, maybe you've thrown a few drinks back and you're going to get tuned up, badly. You're letting a lot of this get to you and when Trump isn't impeached, you're going to reach for more hate and bitterness and it's just going to end badly for you.

Do the right thing Mick, come to your senses, you may not agree with everything on the right or with Trump, but it's by far the best direction to go if you want your country to be strong, prosperous and happy. You're a smart guy Mick, I think you'll be smarter and finally let your ego and stubbornness go down a few notches.
Call me when you remember how to be a patriot. LOL@the mentally weakest among us lecturing those of educated belief on how to wield skeptical thinking:

nfvp.jpg

I'll DM Trump if I want to know your opinion, my sweet young cuck.

Call me when you remember how to be a patriot. LOL@the mentally weakest among us lecturing those of educated belief on how to wield skeptical thinking:

nfvp.jpg

I'll DM Trump if I want to know your opinion, my sweet young cuck.

Can you DM me when Trump gets impeached? (AKA NEVER DM ME LOL!!)

Back