Mega Man 11 announced

Yeah, it seems to be the most decent MegaMan since powered up on PSP.

Now let's wait to see how can Capcom mess this one up.

Jesus fuck! I've been waiting since Mega Man 8 for another game exactly like that. This looks like what I've been waiting for. That trailer alone sold me. I'm buying it Day 1. Looks amazing!

33d.gif

Pre-ordering for sure.

Looks like you're playing as a plastic action figure against 3D robots.

call me when they do something like this

While I was hoping the game would look like 10/11 or 8.. or X.... I'm just happy to have new Mega Man.

While I was hoping the game would look like 10/11 or 8.. or X.... I'm just happy to have new Mega Man.
The game looks good, I'm happy to get it, but I'm also a fan of that retro look the recent ones had. Hopefully they port them to the PS4 too. I was really bummed they weren't in that Mega Man bundle.

I'd say it looks almost exactly like 8, only more shiny and with some 3D-ish elements. But almost everything about it looks super, super similar to 8. For that, I couldn't be happier. I've played Mega Man X1-X6 as well as a few regular Mega Man games, but I've never had as much fun as I did playing Mega Man 8. I've been desperately waiting and hoping for more of that, and this looks to be it.

As a whole though, IMO Mega Man should only ever be 2D. Though the 2.5D thing looks incredibly badass. A straight 3D Mega Man game just seems wrong.

One thing I truly hate about these "new, next gen 2D" sidescrollers is how small they make the main sprite. Like, playing Sonic 4, I could barely even see wtf Sonic was doing because he was so small compared to the background.

This is damn good. Now we just need Mega Man Legends 3...

You can get them in Mega Man Legacy Collection 2.

Are 9 and 10 any good? I never played them but I was pretty disappointed when I saw they went back to the style of the older games instead of keeping the style of 7 and 8.

Are 9 and 10 any good? I never played them but I was pretty disappointed when I saw they went back to the style of the older games instead of keeping the style of 7 and 8.

They're both awesome. Great stages, bosses and really good music. I'd recommend both for sure. 9 is hard as fuck.

They're both awesome. Great stages, bosses and really good music. I'd recommend both for sure. 9 is hard as fuck.

Do they have difficulty settings? I'll probably get the legacy collection.

Back