***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time to answer questions for us!

Can you please give a shout out to another fellow Aussie @grinderman ? :D

Perhaps a silly question but I'm curious: Would you fight Mighty Mouse (Demetrius Johnson) if given the opportunity?

I haven't watched spaceballs. I love monty python. I love the holy grain and life of brain ahhaha I love the scene where one of them fights this black knight barring their way and he chops off all his limbs lol and the guy still wants to fight lol
You have got to watch Spaceballs. It's one of the greatest cult classics that made fun of popular movies like Star Wars and Planet of the Apes.

one last one, what is your fav cheat food while you are training? ( also I know I have asked you "one last question" about 4 times but this is the last one I swear)

one last one, what is your fav cheat food while you are training? ( also I know I have asked you "one last question" about 4 times but this is the last one I swear)
I don't get a cheat meal :(

Megan most of the fans here like WMMA do you have any messages for critics of it?

One last thing Megan, my bud @chunglii is a really big fan, can you please give him a shout out? :)

283335.jpg

Always wondered who the chick in @chunglii 's av was

<41>

How many times do you girls (woman) get drug tested? Is it just around fights by the athletic commission, or also mandatory year round "surprise" tests by invicta/zuffa/usada?

In the ufc we see a lot of (high profile) male fighters getting pop recently, or looking completly different (body and/or fight wise). What percent of professional female mma fighters do you think are on ped?

To end it more lightly.

Koala or Kangaroo :)

Thanks for all the questions guys and gals!! I've got to bounce! It was great to talk to you all :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer a few questions for us. It means a lot. You are a great fighter with a very bright future. Can't wait to see your next fight. Have a great night, Megan!

Just a comment, tonight just reinforced the enormous respect I have for you Megan, as beautiful on the inside as the outside. ;)

Well thanks for all your answers Megan it has been a pleasure. You have done so much in such a short space of time you have been competing in MMA. Sure you've had to make sacrifices by moving to another country and adapting to a different culture and I know it hasn't been easy on you having to leave behind family and friends but without them sacrifices you wouldn't be the fighter you are today. I'm sure you're family and friends are proud of you and you have improved since going to America and I'm sure that one day you'll be a champion. You'd be the first Australian MMA champion ever I guess (at least in the female division). I'm not Australian myself (British actually) but you are a future champion for sure

Lastly can you please give @JohnyBrabo a shout out? He is a big fan and it is his birthday tomorrow

Megan Anderson, aka the people's champion.

Thanks so much again, was a pleasure to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back