Megaupload's Kim Dotcom Loses Appeal Against Extradition

Kim, in his day, put up a good fight against the complete monopoly of Google/Youtube/Facebook,etc. but in the end, you can't expect a half-way crook to be able to take on the entire machine.

I greatly preferred the times when we had alternatives. Megaupload provided some of the best services in its time.

Lol, that's from turning a profit from advertising. The case is flimsy, hypocritical and not even in the US jurisdiction. Look into it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload_legal_case#Basis_of_indictment
Superthanks for the link to Wikipedia Dotorg!

Here's a link to the indictment: https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/documents/megaupload_indictment.pdf

These fucks absolutely formed a copyright/theft ring, and they were dumb enough to use hosting in VA. oops.

he must be a bum business man with a bum legal team

i can still google x vs x fight video and watch any ufc fight ever produced on the world wide web from the same websites for years. many years. believe me.

imo its like any criminal enterprise.... you must cash out before you get too big. once you attract the eyes of the law because you are too big to ignore youre fdddddd. he got too big and began believing he was some kinda internet robin hood.

People should be able to sue or have their governments prosecute American gun manufacturers, including Americans. Food companies should be sued for making people fat. Vehicle manufacturers should be sued or punished when their product is used to transport drugs and other contraband.

Heil slavery!!!

Are you one of the grass-chewers who got bamboozled into believing this was a good guy with a noble cause?

That's the indictment, not facts. Well done.
What's amusing about your account is that you're sporting a trolling persona making fun of Eddie Bravo, but you're exactly as gullible as Eddie Bravo. It's a peculiar irony-in-trolling horizon effect. Typical of the worst 30% of the WR, though.

What's amusing about your account is that you're sporting a trolling persona making fun of Eddie Bravo, but you're exactly as gullible as Eddie Bravo. It's a peculiar irony-in-trolling horizon effect. Typical of the worst 30% of the WR, though.

I wouldn't bother with that on a karate forum.

Interesting that it's being ignored by his supporters that he's accused of money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud in addition to copyright infringement.

And what has this got to do with you yanks? Sweet fuck all.

Megaupload was awesome.....Has anybodu here used mega.co.nz?

Seems to be exactly like megaupload lol.....I wonder if they will take it down eventually as well.

Also plenty of pirate sites use google drive.....of course they wont go after google tho.

Back