Melania Trump calls for Deputy National Security adviser to be fired.

We don't know exactly what went on. I'd be inclined to think she deserves firing.

Question is... is it the first lady's place to call publically for a firing. Id say no

There were some beasts you had as first lady before. Hags. And some of them godless like michelle the fat hog and her going to hell husband who promoted godlessness and islam.
How did this turd escape ignore

One woman has her independence and freedom while the other one has to act like she has all that.

Melania's independence is non-existent, she aint free, in fact everything about her screams "I married my Pimp."

Yall need to watch What's Love Got To Do With It.

Trump and Melania = Ike and Tina

While Melania was 5 and in intense training for her career of looking pretty, Michelle was busy being a kid but more than made up for it by graduating from some of the most prestigious universities in the world, getting a law degree, becoming a lawyer and insuring she was independent enough she didn't one day have to marry an orange blob to take care of her.

Prove it. Show me that she was making so much money as a lawyer that it was the case. You cant, because it took her TWO tries to pass the bar, only practiced it for 3 YEARS and walked away. 3 years...not...one...single...time...in...court...representing...anyone.

Her so called career, wasnt a career.

Thanks for playing TDS suffering fool.

I was under the impression it's about money.

Trips overseas (even official ones) cost money.

FLOTUS's office has little money. Ricardel's office has much more.

FLOTUS's office (not saying Melania) wanted to bill Ricardel's office with expenditures while traveling.

Ricardel told them to eff off.

Not a rarity to find waitresses / hostess at upmarket clubs who are as hot or hotter.

I agree. I see many waitresses everywhere that don't look like lizards wearing human skin.

Prove it. Show me that she was making so much money as a lawyer that it was the case. You cant, because it took her TWO tries to pass the bar, only practiced it for 3 YEARS and walked away. 3 years...not...one...single...time...in...court...representing...anyone.

Her so called career, wasnt a career.

Thanks for playing TDS suffering fool.
Btw did Melania ever explain how a 2 bit model like herself managed to get an Einstein visa?

But hey being a 2 bit model who had to scam her way into an Einstein visa and then marrying a meal ticket are for sure great qualifications to be a first lady.

I think she is great and i feel sorry for her since she's become the First Lady. She comes across as a really nice, caring, individual, very genuine. Yet the press and comedy shows are very rude to her and try and ridicule everything about her including her accent. I expect she knew it would be tough but i bet she has been truly shocked at the nastiness of what seems the whole country/world.
She has to put up with a lot, the fact her husband is unfaithful is bad enough but for her to have to see and hear about it on the tv and in the papers must be crushing. Having to be confronted by the images of some of the females he has fucked would be awful.
I would expect they never sleep in the same bed and i also think she has had her lovers too. They may have an agreement that they can be with others but just don't talk to the other about who they're with. Trouble is Donald's lovers hit the headlines.

It is very strange that the first lady has an office. In the countries i've lived in it's not unusual for the many of the public not to even know the name of the PMs spouse. I couldn't tell you the name of our PMs wife!
We vote for the person who becomes the Prime Minister not their wife/husband.

Btw did Melania ever explain how a 2 bit model like herself managed to get an Einstein visa?

But hey being a 2 bit model who had to scam her way into an Einstein visa and then marrying a meal ticket are for sure great qualifications to be a first lady.

So, no answer to what I said. Concession accepted.

There were some beasts you had as first lady before. Hags. And some of them godless like michelle the fat hog and her going to hell husband who promoted godlessness and islam.

You don't go to hell if you don't believe in those fairy tales. That's just for you Christian types.

So, no answer to what I said. Concession accepted.
She worked as a lawyer for almost 4 years and worked at the University of Chicago as associate dean for about 5 years. I know it isn't as glamorous but not everyone can has the time to dedicate to the massive amount of plastic surgery it took to be a 2 bit model like Melania, most women can't depend on horny geezers to take care of them.

Btw you plan to tell me how a 2 bit model and Goldigger like Melania managed to get an Einstein visa?

Sounds like Melania is pissed about being called out on misusing funds? Dunno. She should probably shut up though. She's not very good at first ladying.

I heard she's terrible at making sandwiches.

She worked as a lawyer for almost 4 years and worked at the University of Chicago as associate dean for about 5 years.

Nope. I already listed what she did, you listing it again + a lie added onto it is not going to change it. Mrs Obama let her license to practice expire 5 years after getting it and the last 2 of those years she was NOT employed for her law degree.

Licensed in '88, walked away in 91', license experied in 93' Zero court appearances. Bye.

Back