Melania Trump calls for Deputy National Security adviser to be fired.

I will ask again how does a model like Melania qualify for an Einstein Visa? I also ask if she's so smart why did she lie about graduating from college?

Another reply, another non-answer. Your hatred of women is disgusting.

There is zero basis for the first lady to have any office or any authority. She should STFU.

I mean whatever. Can Melania at least give us a good reason to why she should be fired?

Another reply, another non-answer. Your hatred of women is disgusting.
tenor.gif

Better than having a tranny for FLOTUS.
Yet people will angrily deny it when people point out correctly that the main issue of many of the Obama detractors has always been their skin color and that they are perceived as "uppity" no matter what their policies where.

Welp...

We know who has Toddler's and Tiara's entire series on Blu-Ray.

Yesh...

Yet people will angrily deny it when people point out correctly that the main issue of many of the Obama detractors has always been their skin color and that they are perceived as "uppity" no matter what their policies where.
WTF does his skin color have to do with anything? Trannies come in all colors, shapes and sizes.
LOL at the snowflakes all butthurt over my comment.

Um ok cool. But why do you know so much about 5 year old models, you creep?

I posted a video of someones history that said it. Funny how a persons knowledge can grow when seeing/hearing new information. I would explain further, but you clearly dont have the ability to learn that. Would also explain the wife beater you are wearing and why you feel like a man when practicing your women hating.

I posted a video of someones history that said it. Funny how a persons knowledge can grow when seeing/hearing new information. I would explain further, but you clearly dont have the ability to learn that. Would also explain the wife beater you are wearing and why you feel like a man when practicing your women hating.

Pedo's gonna pedo i guess. Creep.

Back