Social Melania Trump's poll numbers plummet

Whatevers. She sucks. Bad boobjob too.

Washington (CNN)Melania Trump's favorable rating has fallen by double-digits, according to a new CNN poll. The first lady, whose favorability stood at 54% in October, has slipped to 43% in just two months.
Additionally, 36% of those polled found her unfavorable, a 6-point increase since October.
The 11-point drop-off is notable for Trump, who has for most of 2018 maintained positive polling numbers, staying in the high-40s to high-50s. However, unlike the numbers of her husband, who has steadily maintained a favorable rating of about 40%, public opinion of the first lady has varied.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/13/politics/melania-trump-poll-numbers-drop/index.html
Now I REALLY love her! She hot!

1st - is this thread worthy?

2nd - she hasn't done anything really but smile and act nice.

She hasn't said any degrading remarks about half of America like the wildabeast before her.

People just being bitches like normal
I backed her at first but now I just think she's a Marie Antoinette.

Yes it is thread worthy.

Melania has done absolutely nothing since becoming first lady but complain and design for the Whiite House straight from a horror movie Christmas decorations.

Now she hasn't said anything degrading about half of America but if Melania ever does it will be plagiarized from Michelle Obama like she did before.
I wouldn't even complain about that, odds are someone handed her the speech to read, but the jacket and her backing of Trump as telling the truth does make me feel she's more complicit.

This only really matters to Trump haters.

Yes it is thread worthy.

Melania has done absolutely nothing since becoming first lady but complain and design for the Whiite House straight from a horror movie Christmas decorations.

Now she hasn't said anything degrading about half of America but if Melania ever does it will be plagiarized from Michelle Obama like she did before.
wow you really hate her. Did she fuck your mom or something?

Last edited:
Maybe she can plagiarize Michelle Os book and up her poll numbers that way ;)

Back