Social Melania Trump's poll numbers plummet

She'll never be Michelle Obama, I mean look what Michelle brought to the schools such as this delicious, nutritious lunch.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-18-at-11.18.39-PM-1024x576.png

How in the hell can u dislike this woman

Went all in on the birther movement, plagerized the speeches of her predecessor, and her signature campaign as a First Lady is a joke.

Not much in the way of redeemable qualities except "looks good".

Melania is a whore, plain and simple. Super hot women who fucks a disgusting old guy for money. Simple as that.....

22dc-melania-top-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Not much in the way of redeemable qualities except "looks good".

And coincidentally that's all that is needed from a FLOTUS. The former one failed spectacularly at it even with the constant media barrage praising her looks.

Who cares?
Butthurt TDS victims looking desperately for validation, thats who.

I have to think Melania was a lot more popular before she married Trump. When she was still just a high-class call girl. I bet she got a lot of five star ratings.

You know the forum is dead when opening up this piece of shit thread seems like a good idea.

She'll never be Michelle Obama, I mean look what Michelle brought to the schools such as this delicious, nutritious lunch.

View attachment 487961

It's pretty hilarious that you're blaming Michelle Obama for Oklahoma being a shitty state.

The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (yes, it's an actual law) mandated base standards on school meals. It never placed a cap on standards beyond caloric and sodium limits. Don't believe me? Check for yourself. That's the law that Oklahoma had such a hard time complying with. Don't feed your fat ass kids more than 600 calories at lunch and use less salt. Not her fault the yokels don't understand macros.

Washington (CNN)Melania Trump's favorable rating has fallen by double-digits, according to a new CNN poll. The first lady, whose favorability stood at 54% in October, has slipped to 43% in just two months.
Additionally, 36% of those polled found her unfavorable, a 6-point increase since October.
The 11-point drop-off is notable for Trump, who has for most of 2018 maintained positive polling numbers, staying in the high-40s to high-50s. However, unlike the numbers of her husband, who has steadily maintained a favorable rating of about 40%, public opinion of the first lady has varied.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/13/politics/melania-trump-poll-numbers-drop/index.html
Good. She's low IQ and the more she is exposed to the public the more people like recognize this.

Polls are just tools used so networks can force a narrative

What has she ever done to warrant any respect whatsoever? She's a horrible human from what I can tell, worse than trump--at least trump has a work ethic.

Don't understand the criticizm of her apart from Democrat supporters who dislike her simply because she's a Trump, makes no sense.
To me she seems like a very pleasant and kind person who has to put up with a hell of a lot being married to Donald.
It must be awful for her to have the world know all about some of her husband's infidelity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back