Melvin Guillard Arrested; Allegedly Choked Out His Mistress

Were there incidents like this throughout his career or is all of this violence outside of the cage a recent thing?

Not making excuses or saying that he shouldn't be prosecuted, but dude might have legit neurological issues from all of the punishment that he's taken.

ExaltedShimmeringFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif
when the police came to his house..

5k? Those are felony charges people go to prison for strangulation without question when coupled with priors. Sprinkle on these additional assault cases id be shocked if he wasn’t gone
Yeah, it seems a bit weird. Is it possible it is a function of the judge thinking the charges against him are weak?

She could have closed her eyes and threw punches. One would have cracked that chin

I gave Melvin the benefit of doubt in the bar attack, but this is inexcusable.

$5000 bond? WTF? Who gets out that easy? That's like unpaid parking ticket shit. Not choked a bitch and knocked dude out in a bar as a professional fighter.
He is only charged with a lower tiered misdemeanor assault charge. 3rd degree assault is practically on the same level of criminality as littering. 2nd degree is a little tougher, but nowhere near a felony. If it was felony assault and batter, or aggrevated assault and battery, those are much more serious charges.

I'm guessing the circumstances surrounding the fight, i.e. being outnumbered and being approached by the 1st guy who is clearly talking shit accounts for the minor charges. I doubt he would have even been charged if he didn't hit the 2nd guy.

Melvin "Gone Mgtow" Guillard.

I don't feel bad about the bar thing, but if he choked a woman I can't defend that one.

We gotta wait and see if that shit is true. The way he handled the crazy drunk woman during the bar fight doesn't suggest he is violent towards women.
that wasn't a bar fight. he assaulted 2 guys.

He is only charged with a lower tiered misdemeanor assault charge. 3rd degree assault is practically on the same level of criminality as littering. 2nd degree is a little tougher, but nowhere near a felony. If it was felony assault and batter, or aggrevated assault and battery, those are much more serious charges.

I'm guessing the circumstances surrounding the fight, i.e. being outnumbered and being approached by the 1st guy who is clearly talking shit accounts for the minor charges. I doubt he would have even been charged if he didn't hit the 2nd guy.
he's arrested on 2nd degree assault for both the bar fight, and the original mistress assault. not sure where you see that it's only a misdemeanor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back