Melvin Guillard Arrested; Allegedly Choked Out His Mistress

Clearly it's the girls fault for asking him to leave his wife. Just be a good side piece and shut up.

fucking clown is more desperate to break that losing streak than i thought

People will talk shit, but pissing off Melvin Guillard is a very bad idea.

He wasn't even mentally stable on TUF and he has bricks instead of hands. Steer clear.

I
he's arrested on 2nd degree assault for both the bar fight, and the original mistress assault. not sure where you see that it's only a misdemeanor.

It might be different in his state. In Missouri, I know 3rd degree assault is a misdemeanor. Not sure about 2nd degree. 1st degeree assault is a lower level felony. Aggrevated assualt is a fairly serious felony.

Sorry Melvin beat up you and your cousin, bro.
he assaulted us bro. i wasn't looking at him when he sucker punched me. a fair fight i give myself the advantage. he probably sensed that.

I

It might be different in his state. In Missouri, I know 3rd degree assault is a misdemeanor. Not sure about 2nd degree. 1st degeree assault is a lower level felony. Aggrevated assualt is a fairly serious felony.
looks like 2nd degree is a felony in colorado.

he assaulted us bro. i wasn't looking at him when he sucker punched me. a fair fight i give myself the advantage. he probably sensed that.
You're OK in my book.

One thing that always cracked me up when Guillard talked about maturing as a person and a fighter in post-fight speeches throughout the years.

583361ce1a00002500cc9202.gif

Snoop probably thinks it's Darren Till.

Snoop's reaction when he realized that Trump won in 2016.

Still in the fucking U.S., you phony.

Chump said he was moving to Canada.

Don't trust lowly women. They will rip your heart out and dance about it.

The justice system is infested with feminism.

Snoop's reaction when he realized that Trump won in 2016.

Still in the fucking U.S., you phony.

Chump said he was moving to Canada.

Eesy buddy. I was only posting Snoop because of the Wakanda thing. There are way better places to spew political shit than Sherdog.

sometimes you gotta choke a bitch <{outtahere}>

Back