Melvin guillard fighting at LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT

He can still fight! Just change nick to Young Assassined !

Izzy representing the big otaku community right there.

Just retire already, Melvin. Lost his last 7 (not counting NC), and the last 3 by KO. He's turning into the poster boy for CTE and "being washed up at age 30."

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR MELVIN TO FIGHT............. He will be either Dead or a Ward of the State sooner rather than later.

6da082fbfafcf593d64799e9da4e11b4df2899b7459116a78e650d8b377a421f.jpg
Lmao

For fuck sake ref, that guy shouldn't be reffing if he can't tell when a fighter is done.

He can still fight! Just change nick to Young Assassined !

Melvin and Erick Silva should start a new training group called the Young Assassins! It would be like the Blackzilians on steroids! Oops, Freudian slip...forgot about Melvin failing drug tests in the past...

Melvin could be considered one of the "victims" of low fighter pay in the MMA world. He had a lot of fights at a young age, and time caught up with him before he could really capitalize financially.
With no other skills to fall back on he's gotta fight it out in some of this bush leagues for a payday. Defeating Melvin Guillard will at least get a fighter some notice, despite his diminished skills.

I had to mute it. I'd rather pour acid in my ears than listen to that.

poor melvin, lookin for a paycheck.

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR MELVIN TO FIGHT............. He will be either Dead or a Ward of the State sooner rather than later.
Guillard vs. Sanchez...that's an offering the JBG can't refuse....

...you sure that isn't Rumble? (inb4: that's racist).

I'm pretty sure that was 185 lbs

Hey props to Melvin for not tapping to strikes the 10 times he could have.

The original cokehead roider who never lived up to expectations. Jon Jones and him would be friends

Back