Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Taking a page out of Penn's book of when you stop winning in the cage take it to the streets

Taking a book out of Lee Murray’s chapter

<Goldie11>

A good ole bar brawl, I guess this means he’s won a fight for the first time in like 5 years.

Melvin lived in the same apartment complex as me a couple years back.

That Rick David ko was brutal.

Should have knocked the bitch out cold too.

I see no wrongdoing. They stepped up to him with fists raised. They got what they deserve.

That seemed mostly unprovoked just based on the footage. Obviously don't get to hear whats said, or any thing subtle going on but at no point did it seem like he needed to "defend himself" to that kind of level. Guy looked definitely smaller than Melvin on top of it. Guess we'll have to wait and see what details emerge about it.

wtf

looks like cheap shots from an mma fighter......

Man, those guys didn't even seem threatening so that's not as cool as I was hoping. Melvin looks like the aggressor too which is shitty. Was hoping it was self defense vs 2 big guys

He could have killed those guys. Way too dangerous to get involved in stuff like that.

Last edited:
I love that the woman thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.

That's the only way he can win a fight these days is against untrained dudes.

Taking a book out of Lee Murray’s chapter

<Goldie11>

A good ole bar brawl, I guess this means he’s won a fight for the first time in like 5 years.
2 fights in one night , pride tournament style

<{monica}>

giphy.gif

Back