Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

I see no wrongdoing. They stepped up to him with fists raised. They got what they deserve.
not the highest quality video, but I thought the 2nd guy was trying to step between Melvin and the dude in need of a chalk outline.

What if Tank happened to be there training on his barstool? Lights out Mel!

First fight(s) Melvin has won in 15 years.

If he had any money he'd stand the risk of getting sued, depending on details.

Anybody stupid enough to start shit with Guillard deserved to be KO'd.

they will sue the shit out of him and press charges.... not worth it

btw i just found out he fought Gomi lol

Looked like self defense to me.
Sometimes stupid drunk people need to be KOd.
Is normal.

Asian wing man nahhh, im good brah. Cool response though bro, wanna say anything cool about laying a chick out?

In one thread you outed yourself as a white knight, racist, and hypocrite (backtracked previous white knight statements).

Lol.

You should probably stay off the internet for awhile.

I remember going to bars (so glad I don't now). Everyone in the bar was the toughest guy and every girl thought she was the hottest. Still like that ?

giphy.gif
I thought JDSs wife dumped him? Anyways she stayed his manager even after the divorce so I'm guessing the family isnt in shambles.

In one thread you outed yourself as a white knight, racist, and hypocrite (backtracked previous white knight statements).

Lol.

You should probably stay off the internet for awhile.
The Asian crack was a joke. You sound like a fucking crybaby. Go hit a chick, make sure shes of the same race though, wouldn't want anyone to think you're a racist. Dipshit.

I remember going to bars (so glad I don't now). Everyone in the bar was the toughest guy and every girl thought she was the hottest. Still like that ?

I don't remembers bars being like that.

I remember people looking for other people to fuck.

No, you're just a little shit.

Dayum! He’s not championship material but he was king of the streets that night.

Back