Members List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necron

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Where can I view a list of the members on Sherdog? I can't seem to find it.

Shit, johnnynoname who has only been here 14 months has surpassed me. Then again, he does have 23 PPD.

how do you know what number you are? count? 30 per page x 30 pages + 5

I'll just go give myself another 14k posts and then I'll be on the first page :)

~Foz

Cool, I'm one of the first 2260 people who've joined the site that is still active.........

Where is the one with groups? And are there a list of links like members,groups etc. because these links seem hidden. Now let me check where Im at, it may take all night.

Edit: #4,241 out of 55,920. Not bad for a loyal Sherdogger.

White Snake said:
Shit, johnnynoname who has only been here 14 months has surpassed me. Then again, he does have 23 PPD.

I dont see him, maybe he got banned, and what are PPD?

Tito74 said:
I dont see him, maybe he got banned, and what are PPD?
yes he was and thank god for it

im #250...and i dont troll. black belt soon...i need to brush up on some shooto before i get that belt. people will ask questions and i will ahve no idea

Wrestler189 said:
im #250...and i dont troll. black belt soon...i need to brush up on some shooto before i get that belt. people will ask questions and i will ahve no idea

so do you do anything besides postwhore on sherdog?

Wrestler189 said:

lol @ jan 2006.

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back