Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
E61_E4835-1_B37-4379-91_D4-_D0903114_E952.jpg

Loki is ready for some football. Judging by the headgear he is a Rams fan

Why is MM a deplorable , Hes a capitalist who made his money actually making something (dont have to like what he made for this to be true) an nra member and a staunch supporter of the first amendment and as far as I am aware he hasnt raped or groped anyone. Ugly and obnoxious as he is hes kinda funny like the liberal version of Ann coulter who though I dont agree with a thing she says I can admit that shes rather funny. Is it really that hard to disagree with someone without hating them ?

images

Moore described military snipers as, "cowards". He said he hopes to live to see white people become an ethnic minority in the US. He walked around with a sign that said, "We are ALL Muslims".

He's a fat, retarded piece of shit. And I look forward to his fatal heart attack.

Moore described military snipers as, "cowards". He said he hopes to live to see white people become an ethnic minority in the US. He walked around with a sign that said, "We are ALL Muslims".

He's a fat, retarded piece of shit. And I look forward to his fatal heart attack.

He said shit that offended me and I dont agree with I hope he dies .......

Ok dude

Hey, I never claimed to be a nice guy;)

No you didnt

But you arent alone. Both the left and the right feel this way about each other and its why our political discourse is so grade school

I personally would be a whole lot happier if the right and the left of my country would stop wishing each other to drop dead but I am kind of a strange dude like that. I try to remember that everyone is someones mom dad brother or sister and i dont want anyone to die just because I think they are an asshole

Not lecturing you though I just wish everyone would stop being so hardcore all the time . Im not your average liberal or right winger dude I try very hard to be reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back