Memethread v7: koreabowl, get hyped

Status
Not open for further replies.
91725b9308d3d4463bfeaaee399edd47c26ff66a9a19396f337922941cd419b9.jpg

Your totally not gay meme game is so tight, you're quoting each of my posts multiple times. So much meme! Much skill!
tenor.gif

I cant even imagine the complexity of your emotional state looking at this gif.

I'll freely admit that, if you admit you totally want that Juicy Barack Meat with a side of Michelle arms. I'll gladly say I'm retarded if it gets you to admit the truth about yourself. This self loathing is killing me!!!
tumblr_inline_mhk0o3x9AL1qh8whu.gif

I bet your keyboard is so caked, you the buttons barely move downward.

How many times have you mentioned Barack?
Me=0 You=countless
never-go-full-homo_o_833851.jpg

Lol, he's in your av. I'll count this as a loss, because I see myself as 0-2 in being able to admit the truth to yourself. I would have gladly said I was a retard, and I would have done it for you, because it pains me to see a gay man hate himself and hate his fellow gay people so much. I rather like your community, and would like to see you as an active part in it.
giphy.gif

I know you like the D
kcs_27cf91f4.png
[/URL]

Homophobia is unbecoming of you, dead link. But I'll say I'm gay if you admit the truth about yourself. You dow- I mean up for that?
lightsaber2.gif

Does this gif arouse you, confuse you, or both? It's ok, this is a safe place for you.

Seriously....I'm married....this isn't that kind of thread...GTFO here with that shit pervert

Does your "wife" care about the crusty keyboards and stuck together Obama posters, alongside the huge bill for Obama impersonators? I feel so sorry for this "wife"
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back