Men pay more taxes than Women in New Zealand?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
0t4awpau3my11.jpg

An anecdotal evidence from the tax structure of New Zealand supporting this study.

The Distribution of Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand

And and people complain about wage gap.. without FACTS

Last edited:
As a man I:
  • Belly-laughed
  • Enjoyed the thought of it being true
  • Doubted the validity
  • Readied my popcorn for what's about to ensue

this seems incel/mgtow related..

But New Zealand tho??

The wage gap exists as a byproduct of men seeking more demanding and longer hours' worked jobs on average than women

As a result of their career field choices, they on average make more money than women

As a result of making greater yearly income, they as a group end up paying more income tax

Anything else you'd like a 5th grade logic lesson on?

We are using the New Zealand tax code to explain away the wage gap between men and women in the United States? Fucking brilliant.

Men should pay more tax in exchange for the male Privilage

I’ve always found it funny the number of closet homosexuals we have on this forum in this day and age. What else could describe the blatant hatred for women.

I’ve always found it funny the number of closet homosexuals we have on this forum in this day and age. What else could describe the blatant hatred for women.

There are lots here that think straight white men are the most persecuted people in North America.

I almost called this a Dump worthy thread but we have posters from that part of the world so they might be interested in the New Zealand tax implications.

Are you saying homosexuals hate women? Or just the closet ones?

Back