mendes vs mcgregor is like diaz vs mcgregor 1?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but in the mendes fight, conor is the one that got outskilled when chad didn't gassed,both on feet and ground.the reason why conor won the mendes fight is the same reason why nate won the first fight.

Are you saying Conor outskilled Diaz on the feet before he gassed?

Still can't believe Conor did that to Mendes with only one knee.

Incredible.

Still can't believe Conor did that to Mendes with only one knee.

Incredible.
His knee was fine by the time of the Mendes fight. He did stem cell therapy and still got a full camp in.

Chad Mendes was tagging Conor all night, imagine what would happen if a 180 lbs russian monster landed these hands?

I got Khabib by KO
tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo3_500.gif

Chad Mendes was tagging Conor all night, imagine what would happen if a 180 lbs russian monster landed these hands?

I got Khabib by KO
tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo3_500.gif

I can't imagine Conor doing nothing against Khabib , Khabib would destroy Conor at this point ...... i'd dare say Khabib would finish him in the first round.

he obviously did.in both fights
No he didn't. He was over reaching and gassed himself out. He was landing, but it was Diaz' work in the first round, combined with Conor's lack of a skilled approach that led to him losing.

No he didn't. He was over reaching and gassed himself out. He was landing, but it was Diaz' work in the first round, combined with Conor's lack of a skilled approach that led to him losing.

Work in the 1st round? The Rocky Balboa approach. Take all the punches with your face..

Conor's front kick sucked the life out of mini mendes.

Conor butchered him from the bottom and finished him on the feet.

That's it.

Conor's front kick sucked the life out of mini mendes.

Conor butchered him from the bottom and finished him on the feet.

That's it.
I remember Mendes clearly winning until McGregor escaped the sub attempt

People always blame Chad's loss on short notice. I'm sure it had something to do with it but Conor beat the shit out of his body

Backwards movement, forcing Conor to step forward and check hooking him for everything he threw.

You might want to watch the round again because he got clobbered with punches that put out past opponents. His ridiculous chin saved him.

You mis-remembered.

Those front kicks were money in the bank.

That last breath Mendes takes before the KO says it all.
Yeah accepting the fight 2 weeks earlier and having to make weight quickly had nothing to do with his gas tank.

Back