Mensch: Bannon facing death penalty; Trump may follow

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for her impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation is now reporting that Bannon is facing the death penalty.

Well fuck, we had a good run, I guess. I'm gonna miss old Bannon when he's gone.

Edit: not set in stone yet, but Trump may be getting executed also.

<{anton}>
<{jackyeah}>

She's trolling the left and doing a tremendous job. TREMENDOUS.

Her career trajectory is something along the lines of: journalist, writer of chick-lit guff, becomes a Conservative MP, quits so she can spend more time with her millionaire husband in America, and then suddenly becomes one of those 'truth seeking' Twitter types.

I'm thinking she's either just bored and trolling, or has genuinely gone down that CT'er rabbit hole and has lost her marbles.

Never heard of her. I have an idea. We should make a thread every time someone says something crazy on twitter.

Reads like classic clickbait.

Her career trajectory is something along the lines of: journalist, writer of chick-lit guff, becomes a Conservative MP, quits so she can spend more time with her millionaire husband in America, and then suddenly becomes one of those 'truth seeking' Twitter types.

I'm thinking she's either just bored and trolling, or has genuinely gone down that CT'er rabbit hole and has lost her marbles.
She has mental problems, legit clinical. I think it's just that, and not cynicism.

Trump and Bannon were killed and replaced a long time guyz

Ahh i get it. This sloshpig just finished watching house of cards and mixed up Doug stamper and frank underwood for real people.

Someone put her tampon back in.

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for her impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation is now reporting that Bannon is facing the death penalty.

Well fuck, we had a good run, I guess. I'm gonna miss old Bannon when he's gone.

Edit: not set in stone yet, but Trump may be getting executed also.

The Vanishing (1993) was a remake and in it a man buries a woman alive then years later tells her BF. I always wondered if I could do that? Now I know. Did this bitch get a BF yet? Just curious.

FWI it seems that she's implying that Trump sexually abused and killed a child. He doesn't seem like that sort of hombre.

Libs going full pizzagate now.

Plot twist:
Pizzagate was real
Trump and Podesta ran comet pizza together

Plot twist:
Pizzagate was real
lol

We already have that conspiracy actually. But instead of Podesta it's Bill Clinton, and instead of Comet Pizza it's Jeff Epstein's magical fuck island, or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

DFG5bMmWsAARB4C.jpg

Most legit thing I saw in the 1st tweet's comments posted by OP...

This women is either bat shit crazy or trolling the people that dislike Trump and follow her drivel. I think it's the later.

I hope she takes off her shirt and yells about gay frogs until they take her kids away.

Plot twist:
Pizzagate was real
Pizzagate ruined pizza for me. Now everytime I eat pizza I think of John Podesta
John-Podesta-14-fish-pedophile-Andrew-Breitbart-tweet-620x393.jpg

Back