Mensch: Bannon facing death penalty; Trump may follow

FWI it seems that she's implying that Trump sexually abused and killed a child. He doesn't seem like that sort of hombre.

He strikes me as exactly that sort of hombre.

That'll happen at about the same time the Venusians land in times square, NK institutes a full democracy, and the Lions win the Superbowl.

She should have crazy babies with Alex Jones and unite fucked up extremists on both sides.

That'll happen at about the same time the Venusians land in times square, NK institutes a full democracy, and the Lions win the Superbowl.

Why? Just why would you needlessly necro bump this crap thread?

Has Bannon been executed yet? I haven't kept tabs on the guy.

A Trump sex tape belongs in an “extreme gross out” section on liveleak

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for her impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation
"highly respected" by what liberals? Maybe American liberals have been fooled by that fraud but I dont buy one word of her bullshit

the real journalist that has been covering the russian scandal and actually breaking the news has been Carole Cadwallr. Mensch is a twat

Remember when Bannon was their savior.

I remember.

lol I just realised this was an old thread

Why are there so many banned posters in this thread? Did I sleep through the purge?

I am waiting for the DailyKos and MediaMatters to confirm it.

Is he still around?

I haven't seen him in a while, actually. I tagged him a few weeks back for something and didn't get a response. People treated him like a dick in the boxing forum, so I guess I'm not surprised he didn't hang around.

I haven't seen him in a while, actually. I tagged him a few weeks back for something and didn't get a response. People treated him like a dick in the boxing forum, so I guess I'm not surprised he didn't hang around.
He said something mean about Pacquiao and no one would let him forget it.

He strikes me as exactly that sort of hombre.

giphy.gif

That's because you have an undiagnosed mental illness and no, I don't mean TDS.

Get help.

Bannon's final meal will be a gallon of gin and a jar of olives.

Also death penalty.
LOL

Back