Mensch: Bannon facing death penalty; Trump may follow

So many bantz itt

R.I.P.

cgUXjEe.gif

Legend has it there was a rigged War Room election two years ago run by a lefty mod, but a grassroots right wing movement led to the first 'President ' of the War Room being a right wing guy.

The left wing mods became so enraged that they began shit posting to levels up to that point unseen, even by mods.

So the right wing posters made a huge private chat and only posted there. With no one to autistically screech at but each other, the lefties stopped posting on the WR as well and it basically died.

So the mods cooked up a bunch of fake charges and banned all the right wing posters, then immediately held another rigged election.

This time, with all the right wing posters (see: voters) banned, the corrupt mods were able to install their own puppet president, our resident gif posting shit poster HomerThompson.

At least that's the legend. It was all before my time.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

The lecherous stuff is definitely up his alley but not the murder stuff lol.

Screw you for making me look up the definition of a word

I don’t make you look up proofs and theorems in casual conversation

41uNwRVbTtL.jpg

DFGVVcYXgAAnVGF.jpg

Unhinged conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch says Steve Bannon could get death penalty

Failed UK politician turned full-time US based Russophobic conspiracy theorist has issued one of her more bizarre and disturbing Tweets to-date.

In a Tweet which she is clearly proud of as it is pinned to the top of her profile, Mensch stated that she believes that Steve Bannon could be eligible for the death penalty.

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for @StevenKBannon. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) July 19, 2017

Not only is Bannon not under investigation for anything, but no one credible has even accused him of any criminal wrongdoing.

Mensch’s previous outbursts range from the downright racist, to making overt threats to wild accusations.

Some of her greatest fails include saying that Russia has no culture, calling for jihad against Russia and blaming Russia for the very terrorism it fights and perhaps most absurdly of all, saying that the slogan ‘America First’ originated from ‘Russian Nazis in the 1940s’, something which is not only a contradiction in terms but an insane one at that.

Julian Assange has called her mentally ill and after years of self-confessed drug use, it is difficult to reach any other conclusion about Louise Mensch.

Online reactions to Mensch’e Tweet are reassuring in respect of the fact that most people do not take her seriously in the slightest.

Louise Mensch is obviously beyond parody, but her Russia conspiracy worldview is only one or two steps removed from your average Democrat.

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) July 19, 2017

Congrats once again to everyone who enabled this pic.twitter.com/r2zLWQE6cH

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) July 19, 2017

http://theduran.com/unhinged-conspiracy-theorist-louise-mensch-says-steve-bannon-get-death-penalty/

________________________________________________________________________________

People should really stop posting stuff from this women.

5e6afe5f7892be0f1b09c207163296d63fdeb45ffa53b072108a8a14a2fe8436.jpg

So she is a female Alex Jones?

I guess the left now has an Alex Jones figure as well. . . .

I'm pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this

That line just cracks me up so hard for some reason lol

DFGVVcYXgAAnVGF.jpg

Unhinged conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch says Steve Bannon could get death penalty

Failed UK politician turned full-time US based Russophobic conspiracy theorist has issued one of her more bizarre and disturbing Tweets to-date.

In a Tweet which she is clearly proud of as it is pinned to the top of her profile, Mensch stated that she believes that Steve Bannon could be eligible for the death penalty.

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for @StevenKBannon. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) July 19, 2017

Not only is Bannon not under investigation for anything, but no one credible has even accused him of any criminal wrongdoing.

Mensch’s previous outbursts range from the downright racist, to making overt threats to wild accusations.

Some of her greatest fails include saying that Russia has no culture, calling for jihad against Russia and blaming Russia for the very terrorism it fights and perhaps most absurdly of all, saying that the slogan ‘America First’ originated from ‘Russian Nazis in the 1940s’, something which is not only a contradiction in terms but an insane one at that.

Julian Assange has called her mentally ill and after years of self-confessed drug use, it is difficult to reach any other conclusion about Louise Mensch.

Online reactions to Mensch’e Tweet are reassuring in respect of the fact that most people do not take her seriously in the slightest.

Louise Mensch is obviously beyond parody, but her Russia conspiracy worldview is only one or two steps removed from your average Democrat.

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) July 19, 2017

Congrats once again to everyone who enabled this pic.twitter.com/r2zLWQE6cH

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) July 19, 2017

http://theduran.com/unhinged-conspiracy-theorist-louise-mensch-says-steve-bannon-get-death-penalty/

________________________________________________________________________________

People should really stop posting stuff from this women.

5e6afe5f7892be0f1b09c207163296d63fdeb45ffa53b072108a8a14a2fe8436.jpg

Not sure why Greenwald had to write about it, must have been a slow day. It's pretty straightforward nonsense...

We should be so lucky that that whole.lot is eligible for a firing squad, but alas...

A lot of shitty posters have received the death penalty since this thread was created.

I am pro-life and I take no pleasure in reporting this.

Back