Merge: The Trump War Train/Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Trump Roast alone count for 2 million in charity in 2011???

"Last Tuesday, Donald Trump raised $2 million for charity in New York – by suffering through his own roast on national television."
https://www.babble.com/celebrity/donald-trump-gets-roasted-raises-2-million-for-charity-video/

Well, maybe it did. If you read your own article:
Sources say that initially Trump wanted no part of being involved in the show, but when he found out how much he’d get paid, he volunteered to be roasted.

But Trump doesn’t need another 2 million dollars, and he plans to donate his entire paycheck to charity, though no charity has been named yet...

If he has a habit of making donation claims that he doesn't follow through on, this could well be another. Anything that says a charity got named and the money got there?

here's a trump supporter out in the wild. nature is so beautiful.

Didn't show him getting spit on what a surprise

It's obvious because of this stacked story that Trump should get hauled off to jail, lives were lost in this matter.....

Trump supporters, lol. At least they are smart enough to use some bullshit justification like, "he's better than Hilary," which he isn't. But I appreciate the attempt.

He has ran for office repeatedly and was laughed out.

So you are saying he has been rallying for votes before? I thought it was the first time as an official nominee for a public office.

I would rather have a guy that gets laughed, will probably be scrutinized by every action, than elect someone as shady as Hillary, who is happy to wage war, constantly backs Israel ahead of US interests, who made a great mess out of the middle east when we thought nobody could top out Bush.

If you can listen to Hillary saying "we came, we saw, he died" without getting a bit of a chill as to what kind of bloodthirsty monster you might be electing as Commander in Chief, I don't know what to say to you.

Trump, "we came, we saw, he died."

Half the war room, "sooo Alpha!!!"

You're onto something there. Watching the YouTube video, it does seem to have extra impact and creepiness coming from Hillary's bloated hag face with her cackling at the end. It's very possible that her unlikeability is adding to how awful her quote sounds.

Because I'm democratic doesn't necessarily mean I want Hillary running the country. &I'm feelin' the Burn, bruh. It's basically coming down to shit vs shit on this rigged race.

Well don't cry rigged for Trump's side, Oh Wise One, just for your side only.

I'll say a thing which you may or may not choose to accept or maybe you won't understand, because it's not a cultural thing with you like it is with me:

Trump blusters. He brags. He gloats. I often find it a little much. Like when I'm in a bar and a guy is bragging. "I have the best this and the best that," it can be tiresome. However, he has accomplishments. He has character. He kind of just is a character. I still, overall, like the guy. And I get an honest vibe from him. It's how he's been able to make deals like he has.

Hillary lies. She is a snake. She's the chick at the bar who will lie to your face and you have no idea if you just heard the truth or a lie because she's done it for so long she's a master of it. But deep down you know she's a snake, and she'll hurt you. She will fuck you over and tell you it was someone or something else because that dishonesty is how she operates. It's how she keeps her hands clean when the messes happen.

So yeah, Trump occasionally bothers me. I've never met a person who doesn't occasionally bother me. Hillary terrifies me. I have no idea what she's capable of, because how could I? She's never honest.

People on her side know she's a liar. They say to themselves "Yeah but she's our liar." You guys are the frog letting the scorpion onto your backs. No thank you, sir. I want nothing to do with her.
With inflation, he has basically broke even using Daddies money.
I am pretty sure most of us born with that silver spoon in our mouth, could have done just as good and been less of a thinned skinned douche bag about it.

Party conventions are usually marked with politicians, generals, and diplomats putting their rep on the line. making speeches about the nominee being qualified to be president. This year trump wants to change that he told a crowd yesterday. He wants celebs and specifically sports stars to tell you why trump is the choice rather than these politicians as he says. “We’re going to do it a little different, if it’s O.K.,” he told the crowd. “I’m thinking about getting some of the great sports people who like me a lot.”

personally id like to see trump supporter tito ortiz make the main key speech.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/1...er=IFTTT&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/ari9Qd3x5I
I agree with his premise and support it, although, I do not care to hear my entertainers speak and prefer they entertain. Few can cross the divide. Trump, perhaps, being one that has.

Trump has been blasting U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel for having an “inherent conflict of interest,” because of his Mexican heritage and Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-mexican-judge-was-just-following-the-law/

Clear as fucking day.

So there ya go, he is racist. done.

"But what exactly had Trump done wrong? How was it unreasonable to suggest that a judge belonging to a group pledging to advance Latino interests might be biased against the man who wants to build the wall that hinders the interests of Latino politicians?

But this debate is not just about Trump or Trump University; it is about a politically correct double standard that permits liberals to use the faith of pro-life judges to boot them from a case, but calls questioning the ethnicity based activism of a liberal judge racism.

Liberals made Trump’s comments about race because they know a reasonable person might conclude Curiel’s activism creates the appearance of impropriety."

Many REPUBLICANS of note are calling Trump a racist...as are MANY respected intellectuals, be they of the political sort or otherwise.

So don't mind me.

Anyway. I'm out. The weather is ACE and I'm gonna play some basketball.

You can't think for yourself?

With inflation, he has basically broke even using Daddies money.
I am pretty sure most of us born with that silver spoon in our mouth, could have done just as good and been less of a thinned skinned douche bag about it.
Thin skinned douche bag? Maybe you mean Obama talking about his ears? Maybe you mean Hillary when some reporter asks her what Bill thinks? This is laughable.

But it wasnt Trump and the guy that died was the least of the problems in North Africa and one of the reasons middle east has gotten worse. If that was Trump he should be getting hell for it.

1. Islamic war on Western civilization. These attacks will not go away if we look the other way and pretend they're not happening. I don't like Hillary's outlook on it, and believe that she is a Saudi puppet and partially to blame for a lot of what's going on. I don't think she is the person to fix this problem. I see her enabling it. The Saudis don't Trump as President and that alone is a good reason to vote for him despite all his flaws.
While I personally find HRC to be too close to SA, that's not going to change under any president. Trump has repeatedly talked about how we should support undemocratic strong-arm governments to control islamic terrorism. The rest of this section was ridiculous.
2. This cold war with Russia needs to stop before lines get crossed. Both Trump and Putin have spoken respectfully of one another, and shown willingness to work together.
Lol. How old are you? 12? You clearly don't know much about the actual cold war. This "cold war" has been silly posturing by Russia because they're getting pounded economically. There's no cold war, there's "Russia sucks and is only marginally above North Korea".

I don't see Hillary having a good relationship with Putin. They've shown nothing but contempt towards one another, and I think her foreign policy will reflect that.
Contempt toward Putin is the right response. Your position on this is pretty funny since so many Trump supporters get off on his "tough talk".

3. I need a break from this PC culture. We need to be worrying about bigger things than public washrooms.
Are you so simple you can only worry about one thing at a time?

Crime is way down. The economy is doing well. Etc. Seems like we're in a decent position to worry about other things.

While I personally find HRC to be too close to SA, that's not going to change under any president. Trump has repeatedly talked about how we should support undemocratic strong-arm governments to control islamic terrorism. The rest of this section was ridiculous.
Lol. How old are you? 12? You clearly don't know much about the actual cold war. This "cold war" has been silly posturing by Russia because they're getting pounded economically. There's no cold war, there's "Russia sucks and is only marginally above North Korea".

Contempt toward Putin is the right response. Your position on this is pretty funny since so many Trump supporters get off on his "tough talk".

Are you so simple you can only worry about one thing at a time?

Crime is way down. The economy is doing well. Etc. Seems like we're in a decent position to worry about other things.

You have literally done nothing to address any of the points, other than insult me and attempt to assert intellectual superiority through non factual rhetoric. Cut it out dude, if you want to claim adulthood or change my point of view, then you can start by engaging in a respectful debate.

Trump is not connected to the Saudis in way Hillary is. He may end up doing business with them, he may end up establishing trades with them, but he will never be in their pocket the way Hillary is. There is a reason they're saying they will hike up prices of oil if he wins. Why should any American citizen listen to Saudi threats, especially after their involvement in 9-11?

As for Russians, they're gonna get pounded economically? Where are you getting your facts from man, the 1990s? Not trying to be rude, but that's not at all how the current climate is. Russia and China just signed over 58 trade deals last week, totaling over 50 billion dollars. China has a minority ownership in Roznef now. Both countries have astronomically increased their military spending, and are expanding their sphere of influence. With UK leaving the EU, and EU wanting its own army outside of NATO, you're gonna see a closer relationship between the EU and Russians. The main reason the EU even went with the sanctions was because they thought they were gonna replace Russia with Turkey as their main natural gas provider once the Qatar pipeline was built. That will never happen, as Russians are going to restore Assad to power. Europe will do business with Russia again, and this time with reduced US/UK influence.

Russian_Military_Spending_1992-2012_SIPRI.jpg

China_Military_Budget_2012.png

You really think we're not in a cold war? The west has already tried to make a naval base in the black sea, and it got shut out by Putin. It responded with economic sanctions, which have not had any influence on Kremlin's foreign policy.
Contempt is the wrong approach here. They have the resources and fortitude to endure the worst of times. We need a businessman at the table, who will negotiate a healthy relationship before the two nations. Hillary's approach to Syria and Libya ruined those countries and Europe, and her approach to Putin will ruin the rest.

"But what exactly had Trump done wrong? How was it unreasonable to suggest that a judge belonging to a group pledging to advance Latino interests might be biased against the man who wants to build the wall that hinders the interests of Latino politicians?

But this debate is not just about Trump or Trump University; it is about a politically correct double standard that permits liberals to use the faith of pro-life judges to boot them from a case, but calls questioning the ethnicity based activism of a liberal judge racism.

Liberals made Trump’s comments about race because they know a reasonable person might conclude Curiel’s activism creates the appearance of impropriety."

Really, Liberals did that? Liberals like Paul Ryan?

Because he believes he can't do his job because of his heritage.

Shit is fucking simple and undeniable.

Because he believes he can't do his job because of his heritage.

Shit is fucking simple and undeniable.
Like always, he's being lied about.

“[Judge Curiel] is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,” Trump told CBS’s John Dickerson. “But I say he’s got bias.”

The club? La Raza Layers Association.

Translated, “la raza” means “the race.” Imagine the outcry if white attorneys from Mississippi, such as this author, started a a legal association called “The Race” with the stated mission to promote the interest of white, Southern communities.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi.../trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/

Founder of the group:

Obledo: “We’re going to take over all the political institutions of California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority population of this state.”

Caller: “You also made the statement that California is going to become a Hispanic state, and if anyone doesn’t like it, they should leave. Did you say that?”

Obledo: “I did. They ought to go back to Europe.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fou...up-whites-go-back-europe-ca-be-hispanic-state

Trump has an obviously legit point, again.. and he just gets called racist LOL, There's some irony this time

I have no faith in politicians.

Money is king in politics, these guys are all bought and paid for.

Trump is still way better than Hillary. She's psychotic and can't be trusted in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back