Merged Religous Debate Threads

RichC123

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Since the majority of the "We did not Evolve" thread is basically evolutionists defending their view. I figured that it is the creationist's turn to defend their point of view.

What is the best evidence that we were created? (other than the bible saying so)

Proving evolutionists wrong has no effect on whether creationism is truth or fiction. So... here it is people, take your stab at proving creationism.

Gasp, you mean you actually expect them to...defend their views.

The Earth was created in 6 days. Face the facts. The bible says so, and this is a fact.

Bullet-proof logic.

The whole thread is Lizard trolling.

And yes, Lizard and Mr. Mojo are the same guy. He doesn't exactly try to cover it.

Lemme guess: "Because the bible says so."

Do you turn to the bible for your science? Has the bible ever contributed anything to science? What? An earth-centric astronomy?

If there was no god, then why do rappers always thank them at the awards? BRUN! i got you guys there. Do i get anything?

"Hank's always right because the list says so, the list is right because Hank dictated it, and we know that Hank dictated it because the list says so."

i think we should TTT this until mojo/lizard responds

well, i can argue the existence of God.:) i already got a few scholars in mind to borrow from.

bring it, you atheistic, immoral infidels! the hand of God will guide me to victory through a complex verbiage of truth

I remember asking in that thread for the creationists to provide evidence for a 6000 year old earth / universe, and 7 day creation without mentioning the bible or evolution. For them to speak in terms of radioactivity, speed of light, techtonic plate movement, genetics, All the fundamentals of science that is available in any text book. I did not get a reply.

creationists need not to argue for a 6000 year old earth. the hebrew bible uses the word Yom, which can mean day OR it could mean ages.

bRaT said:
creationists need not to argue for a 6000 year old earth. the hebrew bible uses the word Yom, which can mean day OR it could mean ages.

a first step would be any form of scientific evidence

let's make one thread called:
"creationist/evolutionist trash can"
and all posts regarding this issue will be promptly
dumped there by moderators or better users, like me
or you.

I need to check myself for eye cancer for seeing these
creatinists threads.

bRaT said:

proving that we were created intelligently, wether it be by alien genetic engineering, or we were created by a higher power

Sambo234 said:
proving that we were created intelligently, wether it be by alien genetic engineering, or we were created by a higher power

but, i can fully accept evolution of man and it doesnt negate a creator.

bRaT said:
but, i can fully accept evolution of man and it doesnt negate a creator.

ok?
I didn't say the existence of a higher power would negate evolution...?

Back