Message to Mods...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there any way we can get all the Khabib/Conor posts merged? The forums get pretty stale when every single post is about them with the similar content. I have to refresh and hope to see something different. Maybe this will stop encouraging people to rehash the same posts over and over again.

Yeah, all the intelligent, well-thought out, and deeply engaging topics are being pushed off the front page.

<{chips}><Deported1>

Where is Floyd-Conor subforum? I thought that one was supposed to last foreva!

You open the UFC forums up and every post is about Khabib or Conor Khabib or Conor, it's getting to be too much

A sub forum would be nice or like ts stated merge the threads. If people are this obsessed with both guys there needs to be a way to condense the spamming posts

TS, given your posting history before the fight, I'm not surprised you want Khabib vs. Conor threads to be hidden from your view...

Conor is a really good counter striker so if Khabib decides to close the distance by throwing sloppy shit I could see him getting caught

Conor's fighting the best in the LW division and soon to be a GOAT

if Conor wins his haters are going to shit themselves I'm just curious to what excuses they will make.

... but if you're going to ride high on the wins, you gotta suffer through the losses too.

TS, given your posting history before the fight, I'm not surprised you want Khabib vs. Conor threads to be hidden from your view...

... but if you're going to ride high on the wins, you gotta suffer through the losses too.
And I'm assuming you skipped over the ones where I credited Khabib before the fight right?

And I'm assuming you skipped over the ones where I credited Khabib before the fight right?

You're definitely not one of the unbearable fans who shit on Khabib. That said, the notion of us scrubbing away all the Khabib vs. Conor threads and merging them into one because they hurt your eyes, is silly. Especially from a guy who said "if Conor wins his haters are going to shit themselves I'm just curious to what excuses they will make." As fans, when our fighters lose, we gotta take our lumps. Watching the other side gloat is just part of the game.

They are starting to die out now anyway.

You're definitely not one of the unbearable fans who shit on Khabib. That said, the notion of us scrubbing away all the Khabib vs. Conor threads and merging them into one because they hurt your eyes, is silly. Especially from a guy who said "if Conor wins his haters are going to shit themselves I'm just curious to what excuses they will make." As fans, when our fighters lose, we gotta take our lumps. Watching the other side gloat is just part of the game.

N6J6O1v.gif

I’m sure ts would be asking the same thing if Conor had won...

giphy.gif

D9l.gif

Last edited:

giphy.webp

Back