Metal Gear Solid fans : You probably don't want to buy 'Master Collection Vol.1'

I am shocked they even attempted to do this. Then again a cash grab with minimal effort is very Konami-like. Nothing they do makes sense. They’re sitting on a gold mine of gaming IPs but refuse to produce/make any of them for PC/consoles. Retards…
Which is why I don't understand the excitement over the rumored Silent Hill 2 remake. Konami could fuck up a wet dream at this point.
This should've been such an easy win for them. You can emulate MGS1 at 4k with texture warping smoothed over even on a basic bitch PC with a 10 year old entry level GPU.

Which is why I don't understand the excitement over the rumored Silent Hill 2 remake. Konami could fuck up a wet dream at this point.

Probably because Konami aren't the ones remaking it its Bloober Team (The Medium, Layers Of Fear, Observer)

MGS1 has been out for over 25 years and I just now found out about the spoon method to beat Ocelot's torture. :oops:

MGS1 has been out for over 25 years and I just now found out about the spoon method to beat Ocelot's torture. :oops:

I just learned after escaping the prison cell if you don't pick up your items you constantly get codec calls yelling at you to go back and pick them up.

Yeah Konami are fully in <6> category until proven otherwise.

MG3 could quite easily by my GOAT game but expecting mucho fuckery with the remake. Massive shame.

Id get it for like 20 bucks. No reason to pay 70 bucks for old ass games I already bought 20 yrs ago

Yeah Konami are fully in <6> category until proven otherwise.

MG3 could quite easily by my GOAT game but expecting mucho fuckery with the remake. Massive shame.

I hope you’re wrong. They’ve claimed it will be like for like and will even use the original voice overs and soundtracks. At this stage though you can’t believe a word any of these companies say

I hope you’re wrong. They’ve claimed it will be like for like and will even use the original voice overs and soundtracks. At this stage though you can’t believe a word any of these companies say
Oh you bedda believe I hope I’m wrong too!

Back