#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this women is an example of what happens when people get influenced by stuff they read by the extreme feminist left movements, she accussed this boy of grabbing her ass and calls the cops

Only for the video to show his backpack accidently touched her he never squeezed her butt.

These mentally ill feminist know no bounds, now they are so desperate saying metoo and finding any opportinity to be part of something as a victim they create a false claim niw against a poor little innocent boy. I hope the boy is not traumatized and scared to flirt with women for fear he is assaulting them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cor...-9-year-old-boy-sexual-assault-182833690.html

Matt Damon said #MeToo went too far when his buddies in Hollywood got thrown under the bus.
Then he poked fun at a Republican so it was all good.

#believewomen
#allmenarerapists...even nine year old boys...
this is what liberals want

Klein, of Missouri, studied sociology at the University of Missouri and is a former actress and performer.

Oh boy.

Last week, we were told to believe all women that make accusations regarding sexual assault.
This week, we are told that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

It's almost like the real world is more complicated than simple black/white, heads/tails, etc.

Its a crazy world.
Rednecks now hate football and love Kayne West.

"Woman has a history of being unwell..."

Yeah, feminism tends to have that effect.

Klein, of Missouri, studied sociology at the University of Missouri and is a former actress and performer.

Oh boy.

Lol performer. Probably a stripper or some shit. With the way she danced at the kid after the 'touch'

She should be flogged.

I'm serious this shit is going too far and women need to be put in their place if they can't behave like rational adults. Targeting children with their runaway agendas is not tolerable.

She has mental illness

No need to outrage

Cornerstone Caroline.......
Hmmmm

How did she get that nickname?
That's very uncommon.

Cornerstone Caroline.......
Hmmmm

How did she get that nickname?
That's very uncommon.
I don't think she had that nickname prior to that incident. She became a thing on the internet so she got a nickname. Sorta like Permit Patty.

I really despise what social media and news reporting has devolved to.

Hedges: End of literacy and rise of spectacle.

A problem across the entire political spectrum and society as a whole.

Oh boy.
A sociology major who doesn't understand basic social interaction and has major anti-social grievances? Who would have thought?

She has mental illness

No need to outrage
If not for the video, millions would believe this mentally ill woman and anyone pointing out her mental illness would be accused of shaming the "victim".

Back