#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

I really despise what social media and news reporting has devolved to.

Hedges: End of literacy and rise of spectacle.

A problem across the entire political spectrum and society as a whole.
The problem is exacerbated when news articles are simply a series of tweets from random people outraged at a particular subject that are then cut and pasted and then deemed a news "article".

Yes, I know its cheaper for publications to turn Twitter outrage into a three page news story than to actually hire investigative journalists, but it has gotten ridiculous.

That's not what happened here at all.

Kid grabbed her ass, she asked the mother to control her child and the mother screamed at her, so she called the cops.

The correct reaction from the mother was to just apologize and explain to the kid why that's inappropriate and this would have all been resolved in 2 minutes.

The mother is trash. That's all this is.
Oh look, another thread where Yorkist acts like an ignorant racist asshole. You can see he didn't even notice her in the video, his backpack brushed her as he walked past and she leaned over.

May as well make claims on all boys now .yah never know when one becomes a SCOTUS lol

If not for the video, millions would believe this mentally ill woman and anyone pointing out her mental illness would be accused of shaming the "victim".
BELIEVE ALL WOMEN and this stuff happens

Woman Linked to 1955 Emmett Till Murder Tells Historian Her Claims Were False
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/emmett-till-lynching-carolyn-bryant-donham.html

Emmett Till's accuser admits she lied. Now his family wants the truth
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ill-family-wants-truth-accuser-lies/97683096/

Oh look, another thread where Yorkist acts like an ignorant racist asshole. You can see he didn't even notice her in the video, his backpack brushed her as he walked past and she leaned over.

What did I say that was racist this time? God you're tiresome.

What's wrong with Sociology?
C'mon, don't you have a sense of humor?
- its just applied psychology?
- humanities without the humility?
- those who are terrible at philosophy, inept at history and worse at statistics?
During my college years, sociology was always the target of all jokes on the humanitis department.

Last edited:
What did I say that was racist this time? God you're tiresome.
You're taking the side of some psycho accusing a little kid of grabbing her ass, calling his mom trash, even though we have video evidence that shows he didn't do shit. It's no surprise why you'd take her side, it only shows you're as crazy as she is.

C'mon, don't you have a sense of humor?
- its just applied psychology?
- humanities without the humility?
- those who are terrible at philosophy, inept at history and worse at statistics?
During my college years, sociology was always the target of all jokes on the humanitis department.
I'm just genuinely curious. I'm taking sociology this semester and I'm really digging it, I have a good professor and I think it's something I could do really well in if I went that route and was considering it. I was just wondering what the stigma behind it was. It honestly feels more practical and applicable than pyschology. I love history and philosophy, but those would only be good for teaching jobs.

You're taking the side of some psycho accusing a little kid of grabbing her ass, calling his mom trash, even though we have video evidence that shows he didn't do shit. It's no surprise why you'd take her side, it only shows you're as crazy as she is.

Yes. I'm the one coming off as crazy in this exchange...

We should make a law that if you accuse someone of sexual misconduct you have to have an eye witness, video of the assault and a rape kit with DNA on it. If you dont have those indisputable items then your false accusation is a felony, punishable by government mandated rape.

That kid crying does it for me. I can't handle idiots messing with kids.

Believe all White women lol

Where was the #metoo movement when it came to the thousands of underage White girls groomed by S-Asian gangs?

He said he was a fart boy and with Kavanaugh on the brain she heard frat boy?

I just noticed the video title actually said, "white woman . . ." I guess she was, but isn't feminist or SJW more relevant? C'mon.

this women is an example of what happens when people get influenced by stuff they read by the extreme feminist left movements, she accussed this boy of grabbing her ass and calls the cops

Only for the video to show his backpack accidently touched her he never squeezed her butt.

These mentally ill feminist know no bounds, now they are so desperate saying metoo and finding any opportinity to be part of something as a victim they create a false claim niw against a poor little innocent boy. I hope the boy is not traumatized and scared to flirt with women for fear he is assaulting them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cor...-9-year-old-boy-sexual-assault-182833690.html
This is just a crazy lady. There's no reason to try to make the Feminist or MeToo movements look bad by lumping her in with them.

Back