#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

Last week, we were told to believe all women that make accusations regarding sexual assault.
This week, we are told that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

It's almost like the real world is more complicated than simple black/white, heads/tails, etc.

This has nothing to do with MeToo. This is just one insane women.

That's not what happened here at all.

Kid grabbed her ass, she asked the mother to control her child and the mother screamed at her, so she called the cops.

The correct reaction from the mother was to just apologize and explain to the kid why that's inappropriate and this would have all been resolved in 2 minutes.

The mother is trash. That's all this is.

What the fuck are you talking about? How do you know the kid grabbed her ass? Where did you get that from?

Here's video evidence showing that the kid did nothing wrong AND the stupid bitch publicly apologized to that kid after seeing the evidence.

Until this kid proves he didn't do it, he should be shamed and ostracized.

Believe all women.

This is just a crazy lady. There's no reason to try to make the Feminist or MeToo movements look bad by lumping her in with them.

So now she is a crazy lady she has a degree in sociology yet you call her crazy? Why are you excluding her from Feminist and MeToo?

Old, but reminded me of this, lol:

R532pTw.png

Yes. I'm the one coming off as crazy in this exchange...
Yes you are. Crazy and stupid considering the kid did nothing.

I am sure you would be the first to apologize to that same black women if she accused you of grabbing her and you didn't do anything. You would just apologize because... right?

So now she is a crazy lady she has a degree in sociology yet you call her crazy? Why are you excluding her from Feminist and MeToo?
She has a history of threatening to call the cops on neighbors and the police claim she never even made a real call during this incident. So why are you lumping her in with those movements? I haven't read any reports of her being an activist.

this women is an example of what happens when people get influenced by stuff they read by the extreme feminist left movements, she accussed this boy of grabbing her ass and calls the cops

Only for the video to show his backpack accidently touched her he never squeezed her butt.

These mentally ill feminist know no bounds, now they are so desperate saying metoo and finding any opportinity to be part of something as a victim they create a false claim niw against a poor little innocent boy. I hope the boy is not traumatized and scared to flirt with women for fear he is assaulting them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cor...-9-year-old-boy-sexual-assault-182833690.html
Why would this incident represent #MeToo ? No feminists or prominent persons of the #MeToo movement were defending this woman. This is an adult woman attacking a kid, no one was defending her, well maybee except for some person on far far right.
There are certainly some cases of #MeToo being overzealous , but this incident has nothing to do with the movement. Cheap shot to attack #MeToo using this case.

Until this kid proves he didn't do it, he should be shamed and ostracized.

Believe all women.

He certainly shouldn't be confirmed to the supreme court. Not without am FBI investigation.

This chick forgot her place in the victim hierarchy. Should have called the cops on a white kid.

this women is an example of what happens when people get influenced by stuff they read by the extreme feminist left movements, she accussed this boy of grabbing her ass and calls the cops

Only for the video to show his backpack accidently touched her he never squeezed her butt.

These mentally ill feminist know no bounds, now they are so desperate saying metoo and finding any opportinity to be part of something as a victim they create a false claim niw against a poor little innocent boy. I hope the boy is not traumatized and scared to flirt with women for fear he is assaulting them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cor...-9-year-old-boy-sexual-assault-182833690.html
<36>

Why would this incident represent #MeToo ? No feminists or prominent persons of the #MeToo movement were defending this woman. This is an adult woman attacking a kid, no one was defending her, well maybee except for some person on far far right.
There are certainly some cases of #MeToo being overzealous , but this incident has nothing to do with the movement. Cheap shot to attack #MeToo using this case.
I think it's because the point of the movement is to embolden victims to stand up and say something even with pressure to keep the quiet. There's definitely a reason for that when it comes to cases like Weinstein where it affects their careers. It backfires in this case when it emboldens a crazy person to overreact.

I don't think this should be blamed on the movement, though I can see how they're possibly connected. Crazy people like this will always exist.

Last week, we were told to believe all women that make accusations regarding sexual assault.
This week, we are told that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Its because last week the Liberals/Media failed in their strategy. None of them ever actually gave a shit about "survivors" or "believing wormen". It was just a scheme to stop Trump's Supreme Court pick and regain power in congress.

It didn't work for them, so they've moved on.

Expect to hear a lot of about Russia, kids in cages and Trump being a racist in the coming few weeks. I'm really not sure what other cards they have to play at this point.

The me too movement reminds me of how black men were accused by white women and subsequently lynched due to false accusations

It says the woman is a headcase, this is a nothingburger, has nothing to do with #MeToo tbh
To a point, but it does show why we need innocent till proven guilty as the basis of our law.

lol at an adult calling the cops on a 9 year old.

Even if he did grab her ass so what? Kids can’t reason like an adult and many young children (admittedly younger than 9 usually) won’t know any better, working in childcare the kids will grab your ass from time to time. I tell them it’s wrong and to tell someone if people do it to them but I don’t freak out and get them in trouble if they were just trying to be playful.

Between music festivals and the playground I’ve been “sexually assaulted by females” grabbing my ass more times than I could count but when you are in the position of power getting grabbed by someone of zero threat is hardly what I would call assault. Freaking out that a small kid pushed past you is a sign of mental illness.

The me too movement reminds me of how black men were accused by white women and subsequently lynched due to false accusations
Funny that its only in the wake of #metoo that right wingers suddenly care about racism against blacks.

Back