#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

"Woman has a history of being unwell..."

Yeah, feminism tends to have that effect.

They honestly do go hand in hand. You can tell she is not a normal person just looking at her, but even saying that makes you sexist and whatever IST they want to call you that day. She's a whacko simple as that.

Video cleared the kid if it hasn’t been posted

His backpack brushed the bitch

Last week, we were told to believe all women that make accusations regarding sexual assault.
This week, we are told that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

It's almost like the real world is more complicated than simple black/white, heads/tails, etc.

It's almost like the 'progressive' social justice morons are full of shit.

That's not what happened here at all.

Kid grabbed her ass, she asked the mother to control her child and the mother screamed at her, so she called the cops.

The correct reaction from the mother was to just apologize and explain to the kid why that's inappropriate and this would have all been resolved in 2 minutes.

The mother is trash. That's all this is.

Did you even watch the video or are you just trolling?

They should calculate the costs to pay the dispatcher and the cops to have to drive there and deal with the situation and bill her instead.

We shouldn't be having to pay for this shit.

This kid channeling BK. Lock him up now!

I think the right thing to do is publicly shame the kid, bully and harrass him online, force him to move schools, and ruins his family's life. #metoo.

This has nothing to do with metoo you spazzes.

Does every white supremacist who assaults a minority represent conservatives immigration policy?

You guys need to take a deep breath.

Nothing worse than a 9 year old rapist.

Old, but reminded me of this, lol:

R532pTw.png

This is amazing.

What kind of nutter calls the cops on a little kid for grabbing ass? Yeah, I realize that wasn't the case, but going off the info available it's a ridiculous reaction.

What kind of nutter calls the cops on a little kid for grabbing ass? Yeah, I realize that wasn't the case, but going off the info available it's a ridiculous reaction.
And in the video she is seductively pushing her ass out and almost doing a twerk towards the kid and his mom, obviously her way of giving the middle finger to them.

She should be flogged.

I'm serious this shit is going too far and women need to be put in their place if they can't behave like rational adults. Targeting children with their runaway agendas is not tolerable.
582.jpg

And in the video she is seductively pushing her ass out and almost doing a twerk towards the kid and his mom, obviously her way of giving the middle finger to them.
yea she was sexually gyrating her ass to him.

Back