Extra padding.
Velcro and lace hybrid closure.
Goat skin leather.
Black piping.
Triple stitching. (Brown)
Black on the entire outside.
Brown on the entire palm side.
Brown velcro strap.

Nice. I didn't realize that they can do triple stitching.

Technoir, I'm curious from your own experience, which gloves made the best pop sound when hitting the heavy bag? For me, it has been my old 16 oz Cleto Reyes gloves.

Technoir, I'm curious from your own experience, which gloves made the best pop sound when hitting the heavy bag? For me, it has been my old 16 oz Cleto Reyes gloves.

IMO Boxeos 16 oz

Sounds awesome please post pictures when you get them.

What are the advantages of goat leather vs cow leather?

Sounds awesome please post pictures when you get them.

What are the advantages of goat leather vs cow leather?

I think goat leather is supposed to last longer, is more stretchy and water resistant. Same as Cleto Reyes fight gloves (not sure about their trainers).

But limited color selection.

According to Juan, Classics in goat leather is only available in red, black, blue and brown. No metallics.

I know they aren't a Mexican brand, but any info on Corti? I follow women's boxing and Yesica Bopp is seen with them a lot.

8741771_orig.jpg

yesica-bopp.jpg

Just finalized my order. Can't wait!

Boxing Classics 16oz

"Mexicombate Edition" in addition to my specifications:

Extra padding.
Velcro and lace hybrid closure.
Goat skin leather.
Black piping.
Triple stitching. (Brown)
Black on the entire outside.
Brown on the entire palm side.
Brown velcro strap.

Finally ready to be shipped! Turned out better than I expected, even with the brown piping and white stitching.

X7vikVY.jpg

Last edited:
Finally ready to be shipped! Turned out better than I expected, even with the brown piping and white stitching.

e g
Those looks nice. I can't wait to hear your feedback on those gloves.

mình biết cái cảm giác kẹp giữa háng cục máy

Duonua1s, mà không làm cho bất kỳ ý nghĩa.

I'm curious, are Casanova and Campeon the same gloves and do they have the same hand compartment size?

Duonua1s, mà không làm cho bất kỳ ý nghĩa.

I'm curious, are Casanova and Campeon the same gloves and do they have the same hand compartment size?

They are different brnads of gear, but, both worked for the original Casanova(Arturo "El Cuyo" Hernandez), they are almos the same about hand compartment size

Does anyone know why Technoir / Juan is now banned?

What’s the difference between ringside omega gloves vs ringside apex gloves I don’t know which one is better I can’t find a single review anywhere online comparing them

What’s the difference between ringside omega gloves vs ringside apex gloves I don’t know which one is better I can’t find a single review anywhere online comparing them

I haven't used either but based off the web description on their website this is what I gather, also I'm going off the Apex predator gloves as they're real leather vs the synthetic used on the flash model.

Leather
Omega - Top Grain Leather - Top grain is the best kind of leather to use so it holds the edge here.
Apex - Full grain leather - a cut below the Top grain, still good but Top grain is considered superior.

Padding
Omega - multi-layered foam. No indication of the density or even type of foam used, but multi-layered is still better than gel or IMF, imo of course.
Apex - IMF padding. Not the biggest fan since of IMF padding since it tends to "bottom out" over time and doesn't last as long. YMMV of course.

I'm sure there are other differences but those are the big ones I'm seeing.

Back