Mexican leftist president elect says he will build a wall.

Rod1

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
An economic wall on the US border, a low tax zone extending roughly 20 miles from the US border in order to boost jobs.

He is promising that people will only migrate because they want to, not because they need to so they wont be humilliated ever again.

Also says he is going to boost investment on the poorer areas of Mexico.

I didnt voted for him and i dont like his party or his political views, but im 100% with him on this. America is incredibly ungrateful with immigrants, they are addicted to cheap labor economically but treat immigrants like shit socially.

Yes they propped up corporations for decades and made industry extremely successful off their cheap labor. They worked with no breaks, no health insurance, and in shitty working conditions. Made these corporations billions off their labor.

Now we’re gonna shit on all those people who helped build industry In America.

We can’t have a free for all here but a little common sense wouldn’t hurt

Open Walmart’s all across the border, that’s the solution

What in the actual fuck?

America is incredibly ungrateful with immigrants, they are addicted to cheap labor economically but treat immigrants like shit socially.

We're dumb pieces of shit, what do you want us to say.

The adults in the room would gladly send over Ted Nugent and his tribe of butt sniffers in exchange for all you can send. On top of Mexico's immigrants being hardworking and bringing over some of the world's best food and finest women, anyone who has worked in any kitchen in any city will tell you that the restaurant industry would collapse without Mexican immigrants. Black and white folks just don't want the work, and the profit margins on restaurants are already so slim that the market would convulse and halve before doubling its wages and prices to replace the workforce.

It's actually pretty astonishing how great Mexican immigrants are as a whole: largely low income, yet commit disparately low amounts of crime for their socioeconomic status, and super mobile to meet the country's needs. And considering how much culture is already shared between the US and Mexico, it just blows my mind how easily it's been to scapegoat Mexican immigrants. At least with Middle Eastern refugees, it made more sense on the basis of cultural proximity/unfamiliarity.

Last edited:
Another win for Trump Mexico WILL pay for the wall

An economic wall on the US border, a low tax zone extending roughly 20 miles from the US border in order to boost jobs.

He is promising that people will only migrate because they want to, not because they need to so they wont be humilliated ever again.

Also says he is going to boost investment on the poorer areas of Mexico.

I didnt voted for him and i dont like his party or his political views, but im 100% with him on this. America is incredibly ungrateful with immigrants, they are addicted to cheap labor economically but treat immigrants like shit socially.

My parents had to move from SoCal to NorCal because Mexicans moved in and made their neighborhood unsafe. Not all of us are ungrateful, lots of us simply don't want your (illegal) people here.

Don't blame American people for something we didn't want. And please don't assume that my lower middle class family that works in the construction industry is addicted to cheap labor.

So in short, please take your people back. I don't want them.

And are you serious with the USA treating illegals and immigrants like shit? Because here in California illegals are treated better than citizens. Free health care. Free food. Free housing and everything else. Just fuck you Rod. Imagine Americans coming to your home town and absorbing endless tax dollars and burning Mexican flags.

Just fuck you.

FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN

I love when people say Mexicans are cheap labor and the jobs nobody else wants. Well I thought we wanted those jobs to pay 15 an hour. Guess that’s only for non Latinos. They’re worth a lot less for some reason

I don’t understand this “immigrants do all the shit jobs” mentality.

There must be a way to force our unemployed to work these shit jobs...

I like the idea that a politician is trying to solve something by actively making something better for his citizens, not by using fear and shame and blind patriotism to get them to do his bidding...

My parents had to move from SoCal to NorCal because Mexicans moved in and made their neighborhood unsafe. Not all of us are ungrateful, lots of us simply don't want your (illegal) people here.

Don't blame American people for something we didn't want. And please don't assume that my lower middle class family that works in the construction industry is addicted to cheap labor.

Where do you lived? And im talking about the country as a whole.

So in short, please take your people back. I don't want them.

And are you serious with the USA treating illegals and immigrants like shit? Because here in California illegals are treated better than citizens. Free health care. Free food. Free housing and everything else. Just fuck you Rod. Imagine Americans coming to your home town and absorbing endless tax dollars and burning Mexican flags.

Yup, they also get their own pony and they sacrifice children.

Most illegals live like shit and they put up with it to get some dollars to support their family and maybe save some to go back home and put a business.

Just fuck you.

FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN

Horace-And-Petes-Uncle-Pete-Oh-Well-Fuck-You-Reaction.gif

I love when people say Mexicans are cheap labor and the jobs nobody else wants. Well I thought we wanted those jobs to pay 15 an hour. Guess that’s only for non Latinos. They’re worth a lot less for some reason

Well, you guessed wrong since neither political party is doing any meaningful effort to curb immigration.

I don’t understand this “immigrants do all the shit jobs” mentality.

There must be a way to force our unemployed to work these shit jobs...

I like the idea that a politician is trying to solve something by actively making something better for his citizens, not by using fear and shame and blind patriotism to get them to do his bidding...

I guess you could cut ALL welfare.

Then they can throw drugs over it.

Just like with Trump's wall, I hope there are plexiglass panels with naked Mexicanas pressing their tits against em

Mexican illegals have served the purpose of driving down wages and labour rights, so from the perspective of the American working class, their disdain of illegals is perfectly justified, even if misguided (since the true culprits are the people in charge of the institutions that keep letting them in, and using them in place of native workers).

The American capitalist elite love their illegals, and would love nothing more than to continue bringing in cheap, desperate labour with lesser civil rights.

It is the common man, the working class person, the average American citizen, who must once again put an end to the exploitative methods of the rich, as he has done so many times before, in American history, through slavery, through indentured servitude, each time prompting an outcry from those that benefited from such practises.

Last edited:
America is incredibly ungrateful with immigrants, they are addicted to cheap labor economically but treat immigrants like shit socially.
Maybe, but we must be treating them better than their home country otherwise they wouldn't come here.

The adults in the room would gladly send over Ted Nugent and his tribe of butt sniffers in exchange for all you can send. On top of Mexico's immigrants being hardworking and bringing over some of the world's best food and finest women, anyone who has worked in any kitchen in any city will tell you that the restaurant industry would collapse without Mexican immigrants. Black and white folks just don't want the work, and the profit margins on restaurants are already so slim that the market would convulse and halve before doubling its wages and prices to replace the workforce.

It's actually pretty astonishing how great Mexican immigrants are as a whole: largely low income, yet commit disparately low amounts of crime for their socioeconomic status, and super mobile to meet the country's needs. And considering how much culture is already shared between the US and Mexico, it just blows my mind how easily it's been to scapegoat Mexican immigrants. At least with Middle Eastern refugees, it made more sense on the basis of cultural proximity/unfamiliarity.

I will clean a shitter for the right price.

Please stop carrying the banksters propaganda in their war on inflation. There is no job an american won't do, only a price they won't do it for.

Inflation is fine if it driven by sound market fundamentals.

Last edited:

How dare you claim to be a leftist. Eugene debbs is about to get out his grave to manhandle you and protect the American worker.

Americans will do those jobs if they are paid enough. Immigrants come in and steal from the working class, keeping their wages low.

You fellate the masters of Capital while I will always be for the low working class. Unions, higher wages, and no fucking immigration so the rich can pay leas

ROFLMAO!

So ungrateful that they get free money, housing, medical coverage, access to free food...all the things their own countries wouldnt give them. Those ungrateful bastards!

They invaded my area in the 80’s, then they did work cheap they took over the construction industry driving out everyone because they couldn’t compete with cheap labor. Since then they now monopolize those job markets and there hasn’t been cheap labor for 20 years. They charge 150-400 dollars a day, contract labor so they don’t pay taxes on it, whoever hires them does.
Come here get an anchor baby, free school, meals at school (3 a day here) free healthcare, housing subsidies, snap, some even get monthly cash payments. They figure out they can file fake tax returns and get money back for child tax credits,
Areas all over town look exactly like Mexico, bicycle push carts selling everything from fruit, to ice cream, to homemade tacos and tamales
Permanent flea markets set up in vacant lots and corners of parking lots on the busier streets
Sheds turned into taco shacks in front yards and business parking lots.
And the trash...everywhere, who needs trash cans when there’s so much ground available.

My favorite fishing areas look like the mall in the day time and the dump when everyone leaves

Last edited:
Back