Mexican leftist president elect says he will build a wall.

Maybe, but we must be treating them better than their home country otherwise they wouldn't come here.

Not really, most mexican immigrants would rather be on Mexico, the immigrate to America for economic opportunities.

I bet Mexico wishes they would have joined the Kaiserreich now.

For what? you guys gave up midway into the war, we would had been left hung up with our dicks on our hands.

ROFLMAO!

So ungrateful that they get free money, housing, medical coverage, access to free food...all the things their own countries wouldnt give them. Those ungrateful bastards!

They also get a free prius and an iPhone XS mailed to their home.

Mexican illegals have served the purpose of driving down wages and labour rights, so from the perspective of the American working class, their disdain of illegals is perfectly justified, even if misguided (since the true culprits are the people in charge of the institutions that keep letting them in, and using them in place of native workers).

The American capitalist elite love their illegals, and would love nothing more than to continue bringing in cheap, desperate labour with lesser civil rights.

It is the common man, the working class person, the average American citizen, who must once again put an end to the exploitative methods of the rich, as he has done so many times before, in American history, through slavery, through indentured servitude, each time prompting an outcry from those that benefited from such practises.

Are you an idiot? Do you want to spend 2 dollars on a gallon of milk? Or 12 dollars?

Do you ever think of how labor costs affect the prices of everyday items?

They also get a free prius and an iPhone XS mailed to their home.

Oh look, liberal wants to act as if an immigrant doesnt get instant access to both government services (free money/food/medical and cheap housing) or social services like food banks...

We're dumb pieces of shit, what do you want us to say.

The adults in the room would gladly send over Ted Nugent and his tribe of butt sniffers in exchange for all you can send. On top of Mexico's immigrants being hardworking and bringing over some of the world's best food and finest women, anyone who has worked in any kitchen in any city will tell you that the restaurant industry would collapse without Mexican immigrants. Black and white folks just don't want the work, and the profit margins on restaurants are already so slim that the market would convulse and halve before doubling its wages and prices to replace the workforce.

It's actually pretty astonishing how great Mexican immigrants are as a whole: largely low income, yet commit disparately low amounts of crime for their socioeconomic status, and super mobile to meet the country's needs. And considering how much culture is already shared between the US and Mexico, it just blows my mind how easily it's been to scapegoat Mexican immigrants. At least with Middle Eastern refugees, it made more sense on the basis of cultural proximity/unfamiliarity.

You worship them.
An economic wall on the US border, a low tax zone extending roughly 20 miles from the US border in order to boost jobs.

He is promising that people will only migrate because they want to, not because they need to so they wont be humilliated ever again.

Also says he is going to boost investment on the poorer areas of Mexico.

I didnt voted for him and i dont like his party or his political views, but im 100% with him on this. America is incredibly ungrateful with immigrants, they are addicted to cheap labor economically but treat immigrants like shit socially.

Mexico should build a union with central america rest of it and the carribean. Foret the US.

...I hope there are plexiglass panels with naked Mexicanas pressing their tits against em

Why don't you just go to one of these places. Maybe they'll even hire you to be the guy that wipes down the loads.

peep-show-slider-sofia1.jpg

I love when people say Mexicans are cheap labor and the jobs nobody else wants. Well I thought we wanted those jobs to pay 15 an hour. Guess that’s only for non Latinos. They’re worth a lot less for some reason

Some leftie legislation just seems like they want a permanent underpaid underclass along race lines

Good for him and good for Mexico. I really hope hes able to pull it off.

Mexican illegals have served the purpose of driving down wages and labour rights, so from the perspective of the American working class, their disdain of illegals is perfectly justified, even if misguided (since the true culprits are the people in charge of the institutions that keep letting them in, and using them in place of native workers).

The American capitalist elite love their illegals, and would love nothing more than to continue bringing in cheap, desperate labour with lesser civil rights.

It is the common man, the working class person, the average American citizen, who must once again put an end to the exploitative methods of the rich, as he has done so many times before, in American history, through slavery, through indentured servitude, each time prompting an outcry from those that benefited from such practises.

The Mexican elite love the situation too because they can export their underclass to America as well as all the problems associated with that underclass, who in turn work in the US and send money home to Mexico which further enriches the Mexican elite.

They invaded my area in the 80’s, then they did work cheap they took over the construction industry driving out everyone because they couldn’t compete with cheap labor. Since then they now monopolize those job markets and there hasn’t been cheap labor for 20 years. They charge 150-400 dollars a day, contract labor so they don’t pay taxes on it, whoever hires them does.
Come here get an anchor baby, free school, meals at school (3 a day here) free healthcare, housing subsidies, snap, some even get monthly cash payments. They figure out they can file fake tax returns and get money back for child tax credits,
Areas all over town look exactly like Mexico, bicycle push carts selling everything from fruit, to ice cream, to homemade tacos and tamales
Permanent flea markets set up in vacant lots and corners of parking lots on the busier streets
Sheds turned into taco shacks in front yards and business parking lots.
And the trash...everywhere, who needs trash cans when there’s so much ground available.

My favorite fishing areas look like the mall in the day time and the dump when everyone leaves
All of that just makes me respect them more. They will do whatever it takes to get themselves and their families over. That takes hustle.

I will clean a shitter for the right price.

Please stop carrying the banksters propaganda in their war on inflation. There is no job an american won't do, only a price they won't do it for.

Inflation is fine if it driven by sound market fundamentals.

Lets not forget its not just the right price either these corporations love illegals because they can pay them like shit AND violate numerous worker rights on top of that. They can't go to a labor board or file a lawsuit like a citizen can when their employer bones them over.

The Mexican elite love the situation too because they can export their underclass to America as well as all the problems associated with that underclass, who in turn work in the US and send money home to Mexico which further enriches the Mexican elite.

I read that remittances is the second largest source of money driving the Mexican economy, second after oil.

Obviously there are some pretty big incentives there to keep that money flowing back to Mexico.

Are you an idiot? Do you want to spend 2 dollars on a gallon of milk? Or 12 dollars?

There are other developed countries that don't rely on large pools of illegal labor that drink milk and amazingly still get by.

It's called automation and robotics. Those farms and ranches that rely on cheap labor are not long for this world. They are going to be steamrolled by those farms and ranches that embrace technology and innovation.

The milk you already drink is produced this way^^^. It doesn't cost $12 a gallon. Automated dairy farms are actually more efficient and more productive as the dairy farm owner in the video states and downsized in terms of human employees.

What are we going to do with all the imported cheap laborers when the jobs they came to do don't exist? Automation makes cheap labor obsolete.

I read that remittances is the second largest source of money driving the Mexican economy, second after oil.

Obviously there are some pretty big incentives there to keep that money flowing back to Mexico.

Illicit drug exports to the US also account for a huge sum of money flowing back to Mexico. Which also incentivizes the status quo of a porous border with large numbers of people flowing back and forth.

Illicit drug exports to the US also account for a huge sum of money flowing back to Mexico. Which also incentivizes the status quo of a porous border with large numbers of people flowing back and forth.

Yeah I'm sure that factors in also. Drug cartels I am sure influence politics with their billions of dollars and strong arm tactics.

Back