Mexican leftist president elect says he will build a wall.

Yeah I'm sure that factors in also. Drug cartels I am sure influence politics with their billions of dollars and strong arm tactics.

The media in the US will always highlight any journalists or political opposition that get murdered in Russia. They use these cases to stir up opposition and resentment towards Russia. But hardly a day goes by when either a journalist, someone from law enforcement, or a politician in Mexico get assassinated by the cartels. The cartel tactics are reminiscent of ISIS and all Quaeda, whose tactics have been used as justification for US military intervention in the Middle East. There are kidnappings, car bombings, beheadings, people lynched from freeway overpasses etc. And instead of addressing these issues the establishment and the mainstream media in the US advocate for open borders with Mexico.

We're dumb pieces of shit, what do you want us to say.

The adults in the room would gladly send over Ted Nugent and his tribe of butt sniffers in exchange for all you can send. On top of Mexico's immigrants being hardworking and bringing over some of the world's best food and finest women, anyone who has worked in any kitchen in any city will tell you that the restaurant industry would collapse without Mexican immigrants. Black and white folks just don't want the work, and the profit margins on restaurants are already so slim that the market would convulse and halve before doubling its wages and prices to replace the workforce.

It's actually pretty astonishing how great Mexican immigrants are as a whole: largely low income, yet commit disparately low amounts of crime for their socioeconomic status, and super mobile to meet the country's needs. And considering how much culture is already shared between the US and Mexico, it just blows my mind how easily it's been to scapegoat Mexican immigrants. At least with Middle Eastern refugees, it made more sense on the basis of cultural proximity/unfamiliarity.

And who is this we?

Why do you think folks don't want the work? Pay? Type of work?

I can definitely appreciate their bonds as a family . . . it's something we could learn from.

Last edited:
The Mexican elite love the situation too because they can export their underclass to America as well as all the problems associated with that underclass, who in turn work in the US and send money home to Mexico which further enriches the Mexican elite.

Mexico has pretty low levels of unemployment, no need to export people anywhere.

I read that remittances is the second largest source of money driving the Mexican economy, second after oil.

You mean of foreign currency? its a big chunk indeed, but not the largest.

Mexico exports around $406 billions of goods and gets around $20 billions from tourism. Remmittances are around $20-$30 billions depending on the size of the US economy.

There are other developed countries that don't rely on large pools of illegal labor that drink milk and amazingly still get by.

Canada pays a premium for its dairy and Europe uses cheap Eastern European labor.

What are we going to do with all the imported cheap laborers when the jobs they came to do don't exist? Automation makes cheap labor obsolete.

They will most likely get another job or go home.

Illicit drug exports to the US also account for a huge sum of money flowing back to Mexico. Which also incentivizes the status quo of a porous border with large numbers of people flowing back and forth.

Illicit drugs associated violence costs Mexico an insane amount of money.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/latamcaribbe...co-must-be-matched-by-higher-public-spending/

Are you an idiot? Do you want to spend 2 dollars on a gallon of milk? Or 12 dollars?

Do you ever think of how labor costs affect the prices of everyday items?

I'm perfectly fine with paying more if it means that the people who have produced the items, get properly compensated for it.

In fact I largely only use native products of my country which offers people vast labour rights, a solid minimum wage, and fair compensation for working over-time. Products are still cheap enough to buy, maybe not cheap enough to be bought in excess (which looking at the number of over-weight Americans, is probably a blessing in disguise).

The 3rd world stuff, and American stuff, I largely steer away from, unless there are no viable alternatives. I do not care to consume something that has cost someone the skin off their backs, just because it happens to be cheap.

The world's not going to get any better by us propping up the falsehood that we must essentially enslave and exploit large groups of people in order to sustain our Western living standards. The only thing that excuses this is greed, not necessity.

Last edited:
Canada pays a premium for its dairy and Europe uses cheap Eastern European labor.

Most things in Canada are more expensive than in the US, but people still get by. Somehow people adapt.

You should see how expensive our alcohol is compared the US! Heavily taxed. I'm always amazed at how cheap some things are in the US.

My parents had to move from SoCal to NorCal because Mexicans moved in and made their neighborhood unsafe. Not all of us are ungrateful, lots of us simply don't want your (illegal) people here.

Don't blame American people for something we didn't want. And please don't assume that my lower middle class family that works in the construction industry is addicted to cheap labor.

So in short, please take your people back. I don't want them.

And are you serious with the USA treating illegals and immigrants like shit? Because here in California illegals are treated better than citizens. Free health care. Free food. Free housing and everything else. Just fuck you Rod. Imagine Americans coming to your home town and absorbing endless tax dollars and burning Mexican flags.

Just fuck you.

FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN
<escalate99>

They invaded my area in the 80’s, then they did work cheap they took over the construction industry driving out everyone because they couldn’t compete with cheap labor. Since then they now monopolize those job markets and there hasn’t been cheap labor for 20 years. They charge 150-400 dollars a day, contract labor so they don’t pay taxes on it, whoever hires them does.
Come here get an anchor baby, free school, meals at school (3 a day here) free healthcare, housing subsidies, snap, some even get monthly cash payments. They figure out they can file fake tax returns and get money back for child tax credits,
Areas all over town look exactly like Mexico, bicycle push carts selling everything from fruit, to ice cream, to homemade tacos and tamales
Permanent flea markets set up in vacant lots and corners of parking lots on the busier streets
Sheds turned into taco shacks in front yards and business parking lots.
And the trash...everywhere, who needs trash cans when there’s so much ground available.

My favorite fishing areas look like the mall in the day time and the dump when everyone leaves

Let's not forget that they bring in over 3/4 of the coke, heroin and weed that comes into this country.

They are also MASSIVE human/sex traffickers.

And even the "good" ones cover for the shit ones. They have that "don't snitch" disease worse than even the worst black and white ghettos. With literally 0% alleigance to this country.

Are you an idiot? Do you want to spend 2 dollars on a gallon of milk? Or 12 dollars?

Do you ever think of how labor costs affect the prices of everyday items?

Dairy is a terrrrrible example.

Those prices are largely controlled by our trade deals and other mechanisms that dictate how milk has to he handled and then brought to market.

Nearly all milk and cheese that you see on shelves is made in a heavily mechanized process with a fraction of the staff those processes took a few decades ago.

Dairy is a terrrrrible example.

Those prices are largely controlled by our trade deals and other mechanisms that dictate how milk has to he handled and then brought to market.

Nearly all milk and cheese that you see on shelves is made in a heavily mechanized process with a fraction of the staff those processes took a few decades ago.

What's a better example for you? Hotel rooms? Do you want to spend 100 dollars on a shit hotel room for one night? Or 500 dollars?

The point is, these morons here know so little about business that they can't see how labor costs affect the price of everything.

You want the people cleaning the turds off your toilet seat at your hotel to make 20 dollars an hour? OK, you are going to pay 500 dollars a night to stay at econolodge.

What's a better example for you? Hotel rooms? Do you want to spend 100 dollars on a shit hotel room for one night? Or 500 dollars?

The point is, these morons here know so little about business that they can't see how labor costs affect the price of everything.

You want the people cleaning the turds off your toilet seat at your hotel to make 20 dollars an hour? OK, you are going to pay 500 dollars a night to stay at econolodge.

500, sheesh those must be some bathroom destroying shits going on

The media in the US will always highlight any journalists or political opposition that get murdered in Russia. They use these cases to stir up opposition and resentment towards Russia. But hardly a day goes by when either a journalist, someone from law enforcement, or a politician in Mexico get assassinated by the cartels. The cartel tactics are reminiscent of ISIS and all Quaeda, whose tactics have been used as justification for US military intervention in the Middle East. There are kidnappings, car bombings, beheadings, people lynched from freeway overpasses etc. And instead of addressing these issues the establishment and the mainstream media in the US advocate for open borders with Mexico.
America's appetite for drugs is why the drug cartels exist not mention US law enforcement who made it much more profitable to import drugs overland through Mexico. The US because of our gun laws also keeps the drug cartels awash in high powered weapons which helps fuel the violence in Mexico.

Heroine craving is real. No walls will stop anything.

Or, an entry level shit-cleaner makes 8.50 an hour, and you get to stay at Econolodge for 100 bucks. What do you want?

I want to know how much damage was done to that bathroom that required an additional 30 hours of shit cleaning!

Most things in Canada are more expensive than in the US, but people still get by. Somehow people adapt.

You should see how expensive our alcohol is compared the US! Heavily taxed. I'm always amazed at how cheap some things are in the US.

Did i made the argument that American "needs" immigrants?

I said Americans are addicted to cheap labor, just like one can be addicted to churros, but dont blame the churro guy for your obesity problems, he doesnt gives a shit about you, he sells you churros for a profit.

Dont want immigrants? dont hire them.

Did i made the argument that American "needs" immigrants?

I said Americans are addicted to cheap labor, just like one can be addicted to churros, but dont blame the churro guy for your obesity problems, he doesnt gives a shit about you, he sells you churros for a profit.

Dont want immigrants? dont hire them.

Yeah I agree. When people can get something done for less they often have a hard time paying more out of principal. Like shopping for locally produced goods to support local business rather than Walmart Chinese goods. Human nature.

If a source of illegal immigrant labor is available and the government doesn't crack down on people who use it, then people are going to use it.

Then the economy slowly adapts to it and the longer it adapts to it the more difficult it would be to readjust away from it.

America's appetite for drugs is why the drug cartels exist not mention US law enforcement who made it much more profitable to import drugs overland through Mexico. The US because of our gun laws also keeps the drug cartels awash in high powered weapons which helps fuel the violence in Mexico.

Yes, and a porous unsecured border facilitates the entire situation. When the position of the political class and their donors is to turn a blind eye to massive numbers of illegals crossing back and forth across the border illegally, any number of illicit behaviors and markets can emerge in that state of affairs.

How do our gun laws keep Mexico awash in Weapons? Straw purchases? I'd like to hear your explanation here.

Pablo Escobar bought mini submarines from the Soviet block to smuggle cocaine into the US, along with all the weapons he needed.

Yes, and a porous unsecured border facilitates the entire situation. When the position of the political class and their donors is to turn a blind eye to massive numbers of illegals crossing back and forth across the border illegally, any number of illicit behaviors and markets can emerge in that state of affairs.

How do our gun laws keep Mexico awash in Weapons? Straw purchases? I'd like to hear your explanation here.

Pablo Escobar bought mini submarines from the Soviet block to smuggle cocaine into the US, along with all the weapons he needed.
Mexico's gun laws are a lot stricter than in the US and there is a much wider variety of weapons available in the US.

Transporting drugs across sea and air is a intricate propsition to begin with. You need experienced and trustworthy pilots/captians, boats/airplanes, ports/airstrips then you add in the US Coast Guard, DEA, ATF and local law enforcement constantly on the look out for drugs coming in by air and sea the drug cartels started losing a lot of shipments. In addition paying off those various US law enforcement agencies could be very expensive. Transporting the drugs over land through Mexico meant dealing with less US law enforcement in an effort to get the drugs into the US, less product loss and in addition Mexican law enforcement is much cheaper to bribe. It's a much more simple, streamlined, less risky and cheaper operation.

Last edited:
Mexico's gun laws are a lot stricter than in the US and there is a much wider variety of weapons available in the US.

My question was, how are Mexican drug cartels getting a hold of guns from the US, what is the process? Does an unsecure porous border facilitate that process? Is this situation facilitated by the huge increase in the US hispanic population that has itself been driven by illegal immigration which has in turn been facilitated by open borders? Or is it guys named Tyler and Jamal who are smuggling US bought weapons to the cartels in Mexico? Should law abiding US citizens have their rights to purchase and own a variety of firearms be diminished because of criminals?

Transporting drugs across sea and air is a intricate propsition to begin with. You need experienced and trustworthy pilots/captians, boats/airplanes, ports/airstrips then you add in the US Coast Guard, DEA, ATF and local law enforcement constantly on the look out for drugs coming in by air and sea the drug cartels started losing a lot of shipments. In addition paying off those various US law enforcement agencies could be very expensive. Transporting the drugs over land through Mexico meant dealing with less US law enforcement in an effort to get the drugs into the US, less product loss and in addition Mexican law enforcement is much cheaper to bribe. It's a much more simple, streamlined, less risky and cheaper operation.

First off, my point about the submarine was just to highlight the scope of the global black market that exists for arms. Secondly, the main point of my previous post was that a porous unsecure border facilitates the drug trade and I don't see anything in your post that refutes that point.

My question was, how are Mexican drug cartels getting a hold of guns from the US, what is the process? Does an unsecure porous border facilitate that process? Is this situation facilitated by the huge increase in the US hispanic population that has itself been driven by illegal immigration which has in turn been facilitated by open borders? Or is it guys named Tyler and Jamal who are smuggling US bought weapons to the cartels in Mexico? Should law abiding US citizens have their rights to purchase and own a variety of firearms be diminished because of criminals?

First off, my point about the submarine was just to highlight the scope of the global black market that exists for arms. Secondly, the main point of my previous post was that a porous unsecure border facilitates the drug trade and I don't see anything in your post that refutes that point.
Drugs don't get into the US because some illegal immigrant named Jose sneaking through the Texas brush carrying 50kilos of coke on his back. It get's over the border they same way every other product coming between the US and Mexico, through the border checkpoints same with guns going to Mexico. So building a wall might keep out 5% of the drugs out of the US, the other 95% still makes it into the US but because of the slight increase in risk the price gets jacked up and increases cartel profits.

When it comes to illegal immigration from Mexico it has been dropping like a stone for many years now.

Despite Mexican law enforcement corruption their efforts are the reason why the US isn't absolutely drowning in dirt cheap dope. They are by far the biggest US ally in fighting our ridiculous unwinnable war on drugs that has only succeeded in turning a collection of semi literate Mexican farm boys and small time purse snatchers into multimillionaire drug kingpins who use the weapons from the US to turn Mexico's cities into war zones. These US created multimillionaire drug kingpins in turn use the millions in profits they make to corrupt every aspect of the Mexican society. The relationship between Mexico and the US is a two way street and that includes the border.

Back