MGK VS Eminem

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just got around to listening to these tracks they dropped taking big shots at one another, as I was too busy over the last 6 months to pay attention to anything. Although I do remember hearing about it.

VS

I have to say Eminem slayed the absolute fucking shit out of that kid lyrically. However I enjoy rap devil more as an overall song I can actually listen to. What do you guys think. That kid crazy BTW coming out swinging at fucking EM is a death sentence.

I sae a thumbnail from a YouTube video that said "mgk admits he can't respond to eminem (beef is over)"

I automatically thought this was done amd eminem won.

Eminem is a has been, and hasn't released a good album since The Eminem Show.

MGK has never been very good, he might look good to some though given the shit state that is rap in 2018.

MGK is basically dog shit. He doesn't even compete at Eminem's level.

I'm only trying to objectively look at these two songs. Obviously EM has the far superior career and has dropped the doper tracks by a fucking massive margin.

And I'm sorry but when EM called him a Stan in his response I was in tears. Fucking beautiful

MGK has never been very good, he might look good to some though given the shit state that is rap in 2018.

Kamikaze is a great album imo

His new one is pretty good man....

You obviously didnt listen to his last album. There is at least 3-4 good almost great tracks on there. Went back to the old battle rap style.

I find it hard to take any diss seriously if the rapper has 2 inch arms

First couple of years of em was legit. Now he is just a fucking tool.

I will always go back and listen to Cel, 4 tay, UGK, 40 and C-bo before I decide to listen to his shit.

I lost respect for slim after he jumped on that whole dissing Trump bandwagon.
So edgy and rebellious

I lost respect for slim after he jumped on that whole dissing Trump bandwagon.
So edgy and rebellious
I feel like the more ghetto ass rappers are more like, "Uhhh...he makes money and fucks bitches, why am I offended by that?"

I mean notice how you don't hear the hardcore ones giving a fuck?

Unlike that sellout snoop and pansy bitches like TI, Em etc

Still not a single Mayberry brother had actually answered the question. Once again I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT OVERALL PERSONAS OR CAREER I'M ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE TWO DISSES I EMBEDDED ABOVE.

Still not a single Mayberry brother had actually answered the question. Once again I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT OVERALL PERSONAS OR CAREER I'M ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE TWO DISSES I EMBEDDED ABOVE.
What was the question?

Can't believe I just wanted 5 minutes of my life listening to this garbage. What's their beef exactly? Or is having beef a necessary part of their act?

I just got around to listening to these tracks they dropped taking big shots at one another, as I was too busy over the last 6 months to pay attention to anything. Although I do remember hearing about it.

VS

I have to say Eminem slayed the absolute fucking shit out of that kid lyrically. However I enjoy rap devil more as an overall song I can actually listen to. What do you guys think. That kid crazy BTW coming out swinging at fucking EM is a death sentence.

Rap Devil wasn't a bad diss at all. I like the beat and the hook. But damn, Em went in on Killshot and doesn't even seem like he was trying that hard. MGK made a good attempt but he was in over his head going against Marshall.

White boys.... white boys everywhere.

Maybe they should be rapping about how they check their privilege.

Back