MGK VS Eminem

Those weren’t true though. He didn’t really give her a signed cap. That was just a clever line.

Em going behind the scenes to get MGK blackballed is worse than HomerThompson emailing Crave to cry about getting his feelings hurt.

He did have some good replies, but they were just words. MGK brought up real things.

I’m not saying MGK is better, that’s ridiculous, but I think MGK’s song was better.

I could roll with MGK’s, I wouldn’t listen to Eminem’s outside of this context.
<Meh02>

Eminem is a has been, and hasn't released a good album since The Eminem Show.

MGK has never been very good, he might look good to some though given the shit state that is rap in 2018.
Kamikaze is pretty legit.

MGK wins round 1.

Really, what can Em say? Everyone knows he’s technically a better rapper and more successful, so he really had not much to gain by entertaining MGK.

However, MGK’s song sounded better and he brought up more than just generic insults. He brought up real shit, like Em trying to black ball him and him freezing up trying to talk to Rihanna, just to name a few. For those reasons, I gave MGK the nod on this one.
MGK's song was better. It had a hook, and sounded like it was made for people to listen to.

Eminem's diss was better. Lyrically, it destroyed MGK, and proved that even at 50%, Em can kill him. It just sounded like Em wasn't trying.

MGK ruined it by talking about Em's weird beard, and how he's the goat. Stop calling your "enemy" the greatest of all time. Reverse psychology doesn't work on a guy that has destroyed more careers than HIV.

Also, I think MGK likes tattoos.

EM has not destroyed more careers than HIV, fuck i hate when you kids born in 2005, act like you know what real rap is, go fuck yourselves.

CELLY CEL is real rap, motherfucker.
Go on ahead with your lame ass excuses for TI, kid cudi, fucking...chance the douchebag and all your other z100 favs. Ill bust out youngbleed, too short, and motherfucking even master P, and his 3rd woard crew to show you where it all rests at. GTFO.

edit: Do not think to forget about motherfucking Youngbleed either. Motherfuckers. How ya do dat der.

Last edited:
Lol a white rap battle. Does the loser go on timeout?

EM has not destroyed more careers than HIV, fuck i hate when you kids born in 2005, act like you know what real rap is, go fuck yourselves.

CELLY CEL is real rap, motherfucker.
Go on ahead with your lame ass excuses for TI, kid cudi, fucking...chance the douchebag and all your other z100 favs. Ill bust out youngbleed, too short, and motherfucking even master P, and his 3rd woard crew to show you where it all rests at. GTFO.

edit: Do not think to forget about motherfucking Youngbleed either. Motherfuckers. How ya do dat der.
I came up on Run DMC, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Boogie Down Productions, Beastie Boys, Ice-T, Whodini, Marley Marl, and many others.

I’ve listened to rap longer than most of these “experts” have been alive.

Last edited:
Ok, I cant fuck wit @Captaindavis He is the shit for hearing all that shit first hand. I bow down to that.

However...I contend, Hot Sunny Day by Celly Cel is still the greatest ever soundrtack for when your kickin it.

I came up on Run DMC, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Boogie Down Productions, Beastie Boys, Ice-T, Whodini, Marley Marl, and many others.

you’ll grow out of it soon.

I can finally reply now, so here is this...i mean just for your health motherfucker, I love you.

I know @TheGumby is pissed, I hijacked your thread, but when you try to test real, REAL motherfucking hip hop, we are talking about OG rap, then I have to bring DMX, in his natural state.

I mean, if you can handle that, you can handle a home invasion, I handle a gun to thwart this shit, the brits that say no are scaredey dey cats.

Hes not wrong, you kids....its like some second grade shit

IM hitting em with shit. They cant all swallow, but once i do, i hit you in the head. The witnesses start runnin, then you swallow the rest

Back