TOM CLANCY'S WITHOUT REMORSE Starring Michael B. Jordan (Premieres April 30, 2021)

If you have seen WITHOUT REMORSE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
There is supposed to be a huge gap of time between Without Remorse and Rainbow Six.

WR is the backstory of him coming back from Nam and bringing a war to drug deslers. He is then brought into the CIA by I believe Greer after leading a version of the Son Tay raid to free POWs.

Rainbow Six is when Clark is like late 50s or 60s I think. He is the commander of a multinational counter terrorism force and does not have a main action role, that falls to Ding Chavez.

Casting makes no sense if they are going odd those two novels purely from an age range.

He may be able to pull off a young Clark but they will need some monster changes to the timeline and premise of Rainbow Six.

Love me some Clancy. As long as they don't make Rainbow Six a gay pride mini-parade that travels the world educating terrorists on LGBTQ rights I ain't mad ...

Love me some Clancy. As long as they don't make Rainbow Six a gay pride mini-parade that travels the world educating terrorists on LGBTQ rights I ain't mad ...

giphy.gif

I don’t hate it. He’s a good actor.

This guy does nothing for me, empty vessel. He’s about as compelling as a Cain Velasquez interview.

Dude must be the busiest guy in Hollywood.

Seriously, Black Panther made him go from fairly famous to worldwide star.

Happy for him, seems like someone could be casting an all lesbian adaptation of Hamlet in 14th century Scotland and the first meeting would be five people floating his name as lead.

I guess I’m not that cool, because have no idea at all who John Clark is. And I’ve never heard of either of those books you guys are talking about.

But I will say that Michael B. Jordan isn’t a very good actor. He was hammy and dull at the same time in Black Panther, and only a little better in Creed.

I aint ready for a Black Sam Fisher.

john clark sounds like a white character... is he white in the novel?

i ain't mad though, as long as they keep his ass away from superman i'm good.

Yes, he is white in the canon, but what does that matter in Hollywood, unless it is a white actor portraying any role not explicitly Caucasian

Again, my whole pro Ken with this is that it’s Michael B Jordan. Something about him is just so corny. He’s like Kevin Costner in that way, at least to me. I see either of them in a role and I just know I can’t take their character seriously. Mr. Brooks was great though. MB Jordan needs to find that version of a role for himself.

Also, why the fuck is Michael B Jordan being considered for every role all of a sudden? Is it just to piss off racists? If so, I like it.

I only know him from NBA 2k17. It sucked, but not because of him. I could totally see him being good as a special unit commander. He's got an earnestness about him that lets him do chip on the shoulder underdog well. He wouldn't work as superman, but this could be a pretty good fit.

for a second there I thought akiva shaffer from lonely island had become a producer for the action genre.
415px-Akiva_Schaffer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

I like him as an actor... Always have, but I don't want to see the dude oversaturate himself.

Denzel said the advice he would give is to not take too many projects so people won't get tired of your face. This explains why we only see Denzel in a film every 4 years or so.

Back