Michael Bennett of Seattle Seahawks Claim Racism when Cuffed by Vegas Cops

I can't tell if you are trolling or being ignorant. Pick one.

Trayvon could have just walked home, but he decided to turn around and hunt down Zimmerman and attack him.

But whatever, you don't care about facts.

with the stream of fucking weird behavior out of zimmerman post shooting i cant fathom how people still side with that pos

to me that sure as fuck seals away the notion he was some harmless good samaritan who was in the wrong place at the wrong time

wtf I came into this thread and my browser automatically downloaded an SWF file.

Michael Bennett has victim mentality, the boy who cried wolf, he is like Lena Dunham these are the most dangerous types of people they throw innocent people in prison by creating lies or exaggerations.

So is he going to apologize for his impassioned post? I remember when this first broke I listened on ESPN as they spent on every espn radio show speaking about this. Is ESPN going to go back and offer the same coverage of what has since come out. Is he still planning his law suit?

So it's ok for a cop to just put their weapon to your skull even though you're not being arrested ala Michael Bennett?

No, it isn't ok, whether white or black. As a white person if a police officer pulled put a gun to my head with menacing comments with no justification, I'd be stirring shit for him for years. Calling the mayor, attending city council meetings and always bringing it up.

Michael Bennett has victim mentality, the boy who cried wolf, he is like Lena Dunham these are the most dangerous types of people they throw innocent people in prison by creating lies or exaggerations.

For sure when I think of Michael Bennet, the first person I compare him to is Lena Dunham.

For sure when I think of Michael Bennet, the first person I compare him to is Lena Dunham.
why not? they are both shit starters? or is it because he is black he has to be compared to another black person..
Thats racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not? they are both shit starters? or is it because he is black he has to be compared to another black person..
Thats racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for starters, Michael Bennet is actually talented in his field.

with the stream of fucking weird behavior out of zimmerman post shooting i cant fathom how people still side with that pos

to me that sure as fuck seals away the notion he was some harmless good samaritan who was in the wrong place at the wrong time

lack of evidence for starters.

#fakenews didn't help.

BTW 2 of the cops that arrested him were hispanic, the other was black....so much racial discrimination

It's amazing that Bennett got a pass for outright lying and this story got buried.

Doesn't matter what Zimmerman was. He wasn't guilty of murder. He was not on trial for being a piece of shit. Also a fair amount of his fucks ups afterward might have something to do with people attacking him for a couple years daily in the news.
Not guilty
Yeah but he's bad
Yes he is but he's not guilty and you'd want that same protection if it were you

Doesn't matter what Zimmerman was. He wasn't guilty of murder. He was not on trial for being a piece of shit. Also a fair amount of his fucks ups afterward might have something to do with people attacking him for a couple years daily in the news.
Not guilty
Yeah but he's bad
Yes he is but he's not guilty and you'd want that same protection if it were you

Past and post behavior are often and indicator of what you will do in a situation like the altercation between him and Martin. Given his routine domestic issues that have sprung up and him apparently thinking its a fine idea to sell the gun you blew someone away it i think its safe to say he likely has some serious issues. And no the media back lash he has gotten is not an excuse for this behavior nor should it draw sympathy.

Zimmerman was a victim of his own stupidity. When you are not authorized and trained to function as law enforcement you should refrain from doing so. The fact of the matter is he ignored the 911 operators instruction to stand down because he wanted to play a fucking cowboy. There was no immediately threat to him or bystanders from Martin from him doing so the motive for his actions are clear as day.

I find if laughable to think he approached the boy with a "Good evening sir sorry to trouble you but may I ask what you are doing in this area?"

While I'm sure Martin didn't gave a calm response either who would? If a stranger followed you and then got out of his car to confront you odds are you would tell them to go fuck themselves too and be ready for a fight.

And again this still goes back to the reality that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation for no sensible reason. The fact he got away with it just shows a failure in our justice system and pew pew culture run amok.

Mind you as well, with the recent media hysteria shootings of the past few years i find them to be incredibly biased and with little merit and I tend to side with the shooter but this just isn't the case.

What happened that night is something he should have never made public as it really wasn't a big deal. He was probably upset and that lead him for some silly reason let his emotions get the better of him to make up most of what really happened. I don't think it dawned on him how easy it is for the police to corroborate or dispute what happens between them and the public.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/las-vegas-police-prove-michael-bennett-lied-racism-charges/

Back