Michael Bennett of Seattle Seahawks Claim Racism when Cuffed by Vegas Cops

I saw the video....The Cops were right and not racist from the clip I saw.

That place was full of black people....The cops passed right thru the black people and went after him because he was running while crouching, which I guess could be seen as suspicious.

It was a chaotic environment, so I understand why it happened...I don't blame the seahawks guy either, I would've ran too if I thought they were shooting.

Now I want to see the whole footage because if the cop said that he would blow his head off with a gun on his head, thats pretty fucked up but from what I saw in the clip, they treated him fairly.

He even shook the cops hands in the end.....Seems like a publicity stunt because of the kneeling crap to me.

and they didnt. He was

1. Unarmed
2. Wasn't breaking into anything
3. Wasn't attacking anyone

What logical reason would you confront someone for given those things are off the table and you're not a cop?

Yeah you just resorting to "well the law decided" is a piss poor argument. Its expects us to suspend a massive amount of logic and believe all rulings under law are just and fair.
He also was about 100 meters from his house and had to actually turn back away from the house to even run into zimmerman.

I saw the video....The Cops were right and not racist from the clip I saw.

That place was full of black people....The cops passed right thru the black people and went after him because he was running while crouching, which I guess could be seen as suspicious.

It was a chaotic environment, so I understand why it happened...I don't blame the seahawks guy either, I would've ran too if I thought they were shooting.

Now I want to see the whole footage because if the cop said that he would blow his head off with a gun on his head, thats pretty fucked up but from what I saw in the clip, they treated him fairly.

He even shook the cops hands in the end.....Seems like a publicity stunt because of the kneeling crap to me.

The threat to blow his head off is the most believable part of his story. I have heard too many amped up cops say similar things to completely discount that. Hell, I have even tossed out a threat or two, but mine were way more inventive that that tired old shit. I asked a guy if his liver had ever seen sunlight, when he didn't quite know how to answer, I told him if he wanted to keep it that way, to not reach in his coat again until he was patted down.

Are you honestly trying to say that statue applies?

Well that settles it. You say so, so it must be true

maybe he's a liar, but I believe it's likely he's telling the truth here about seeing trayvon on people's yards. Doesn't really matter if I believe him or not in this specific situation. He can follow anyone he wants to in public as long as it's not "willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly".

Theres no maybe. lets recap his lies alone in the his account of the fight that varied every time he told it. The fact alone he continually changed it should raise eyebrows to anyone with anything resembling common sense

. He claimed Trayvon ambushed him by leaping out of the bushes. As you can see in the recap of the events there are no bushes in the area the fight occurred and this contradicts the notion he was jumped whilst turning around to get in his car. In fact the bush scenario if even true would lead credence to the fact he continued to pursue Martin after he was told not to instead of allegedly turning back to his vehicle.

. Theres no DNA evidence Martin had his hand on his gun even though Zimmerman had a very specific memory of the exact place he was grabbing his weapon that it when he was not flip flopping between reaching and actually having a hold of the pistol.

He later claimed Martin was circling his car repeatedly even though he oddly failed to mention this tidbit to the 911 dispatcher and makes one wonder why he would have gotten out of his vehicle if this was in fact occurring.

The man inarguably lies during this shooting and has shown a history of violent behavior pre and post shooting and we are supposed to conclude oh MAYBE he was lying but lets not look at his statements with heavy scrutiny. Noooo noo no not at all. Let's just label a persons testimony as "fact" as you are doing.

Why do you mention trayon not having a weapon? Why would trayvon not having a weapon stop him from reaching for his waist band if he wanted to scare off Zman? Maybe zman was mistaken with what he saw?

Are you disputing that Trayvon ran off and then came back? that's like actually settled fact at this point..

You can genuinely say it makes sense for a person to first be aggressive then take off out of either out fear of being hurt or caught then run back to fight again then run off a second time to hide in a set of bushes that didnt exist? Lol and no its not settled fact as there are no witnesses to collaborate that story. The people that did see or hear the fight did so when it already hit the ground.

Yeah, I think you need to re-watch the video. Not really sure what your claim is with that. Nothing absurd about double jointed arms either. Still don't get where you get that from. he said he reached for his holster like a normal reach. that doesn't take double jointed arms haha, he even shows it in the video..

By his own account he pinned martins arm in his inner bicep and with the same arm snaked it around his own back and withdrew the pistol from the holster. Actually try making this motion and then understand how nonsensical it is

Cool, so the medical examiner said he was struck by a fist and that his head hit concrete. That's enough to prove self defense without anything else mitigating the situation. You DO realize you don't actually have to sustain grievous injuries to apply self defense right? He had an extremely reasonable fear of serious bodily harm..

The examination concluding that George was indeed struck and it came from being mounted does not conclude that he therefore was the victim rather it can just easily apply that he was simply losing the fight he very well may have started. Just as the excuse is used that he has the right to defend himself using the force necessary, it thereby applies to Martin as well. He legally was allowed to hit fatty until the threat was stopped. A bloody nose and minor scrapes on the back of zimmermans head does convincing show over kill on his behalf.

The issue here is that you are conflating two things here. She testified what she heard him say and her interpretations of what he meant. You are conflating that with her assertion that the person who was crying for help had to be trayvon, with the whole audio dispute coming out of that.

Yes, the defense got her to admit that she couldn't know for a fact that he was hit by zman first (or that it was trayvon crying to help). That doesn't invalidate her whole testimony. That is NOT how that works. In her testimony she still said that she thought he was going back to confront him and fight him. That doesn't magically go away because her testimony stopped helping the prosecution.

Sure, she's speculating, but she knows trayvon. In fact she still thinks he hit zman first. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rachel-jeantel-huffpost-live-interview_n_3610921.html

I'm not conflating anything. This girls testimony was considered a massive trainwreck by both parties. She lied repeatedly. changed her story repeatedly behaved in a hostile manner and genuinely had a case for her being mentally stunted. You're cherry picking from what was regarded as an unreliable source to suit your argument. it is as simple as that. She also stated in her initial round of testimonies she could hear Martin yelling at Zimmerman to get off so if we want to again except a untrustworthy sources statements as "fact" then what she said hurts your argument as well.

So to recap, we have a physical witness that saw a person that resembled Trayvon on top of Zman..

Again he acknowledged himself he saw the fight when it was already on and couldnt even make out if Martin was landing punches. The witness testimonies dont see the start of the fight with was crucial and their testimonies are vague at best on both sides

Last edited:
The threat to blow his head off is the most believable part of his story. I have heard too many amped up cops say similar things to completely discount that. Hell, I have even tossed out a threat or two, but mine were way more inventive that that tired old shit. I asked a guy if his liver had ever seen sunlight, when he didn't quite know how to answer, I told him if he wanted to keep it that way, to not reach in his coat again until he was patted down.
Yeah I understand, specially when a guy isn't compliant but it just sounds so fucked up, that if there is footage of that, it will make the cops look very bad even though they weren't racist.

I think this can all be solved with Bennett donating to both the LVPD pension fund and the hospital bill fund for victims of the recent tragedy.

Well that settles it. You say so, so it must be true
The statute itself says quite clearly that it has to be repeatedly. There's a reason no one has ever said this would apply to Zman.

Theres no maybe. lets recap his lies alone in the his account of the fight that varied every time he told it. The fact alone he continually changed it should raise eyebrows to anyone with anything resembling common sense
lol

. He claimed Trayvon ambushed him by leaping out of the bushes. As you can see in the recap of the events there are no bushes in the area the fight occurred and this contradicts the notion he was jumped whilst turning around to get in his car. In fact the bush scenario if even true would lead credence to the fact he continued to pursue Martin after he was told not to instead of allegedly turning back to his vehicle.
I literally see bushes. Nothing in that claim comes off as a lie, at worst it's a bad recollection. He says he was walking past a sidewalk that trayvon was on when he confronted Zman. He was already past him and didn't see him.

. Theres no DNA evidence Martin had his hand on his gun even though Zimmerman had a very specific memory of the exact place he was grabbing his weapon that it when he was not flip flopping between reaching and actually having a hold of the pistol.
Doesn't mean anything. DNA isn't obligated to appear if he touched it. Medical examiners will say as much. In that video Zman doesn't claim that he touched it, just that he went for it either. Re-watch the video.

He later claimed Martin was circling his car repeatedly even though he oddly failed to mention this tidbit to the 911 dispatcher and makes one wonder why he would have gotten out of his vehicle if this was in fact occurring.
Never heard this claim before. You're gonna have to source it

The man inarguably lies during this shooting and has shown a history of violent behavior pre and post shooting and we are supposed to conclude oh MAYBE he was lying but lets not look at his statements with heavy scrutiny. Noooo noo no not at all. Let's just label a persons testimony as "fact" as you are doing.
Strawman. You have to disprove his statements, and you aren't doing a great job of that.

You can genuinely say it makes sense for a person to first be aggressive then take off out of either out fear of being hurt or caught then run back to fight again then run off a second time to hide in a set of bushes that didnt exist? Lol and no its not settled fact as there are no witnesses to collaborate that story. The people that did see or hear the fight did so when it already hit the ground.
What the hell are you even saying here? I don't understand how that at all goes against anything I said. I said there is no evidence that Zman started the fight. There isn't. There isn't any evidence that he struck Trayvon, period. There totally are bushes in the video by the way, lol. Who said trayvon ran off two times..?

By his own account he pinned martins arm in his inner bicep and with the same arm snaked it around his own back and withdrew the pistol from the holster. Actually try making this motion and then understand how nonsensical it is
Where are you getting this arm snaked behind his back? In the video you posted he says no such thing.

The examination concluding that George was indeed struck and it came from being mounted does not conclude that he therefore was the victim rather it can just easily apply that he was simply losing the fight he very well may have started. Just as the excuse is used that he has the right to defend himself using the force necessary, it thereby applies to Martin as well. He legally was allowed to hit fatty until the threat was stopped. A bloody nose and minor scrapes on the back of zimmermans head does convincing show over kill on his behalf.
Sure, it's entirely possible he was losing a fight he started by punching Trayvon. There is no evidence that supports that though.

I'm not conflating anything. This girls testimony was considered a massive trainwreck by both parties. She lied repeatedly. changed her story repeatedly behaved in a hostile manner and genuinely had a case for her being mentally stunted. You're cherry picking from what was regarded as an unreliable source to suit your argument. it is as simple as that. She also stated in her initial round of testimonies she could hear Martin yelling at Zimmerman to get off so if we want to again except a untrustworthy sources statements as "fact" then what she said hurts your argument as well.
Yeah, you are conflating things. You can't just toss out the wild conjecture along with the factual statements she says. The jury knows what she said. They were not instructed to disregard the entirety of her testimony. Ergo, it obviously is valid for me to reference the statements she made about trayvon returning back to Zman and her speculation that it was in regards to possibly fight.

You can feel free to reference the fact that she believed it was Trayvon on bottom, screaming for help. I will then reference the many witnesses that said it was Zman. They heard the same thing as her..they are just as credible in that regard.

Again he acknowledged himself he saw the fight when it was already on and couldnt even make out if Martin was landing punches. The witness testimonies dont see the start of the fight with was crucial and their testimonies are vague at best on both sides

What he said was that he believed Zman was on bottom screaming for help. He testified that he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. That is pretty conclusive without being able to say 100% that it was Trayvon on top.

The statute itself says quite clearly that it has to be repeatedly. There's a reason no one has ever said this would apply to Zman.

The Trial detective Christopher Serino concluded that in addition to him failing to identify himself as neighborhood watch..
"Investigative findings show that (Zimmerman) had at least two opportunities to speak with (Martin) in order to defuse the circumstances surrounding their encounter," Serino wrote in the report. "On at least two occasions (Zimmerman) failed to identify himself as a concerned resident or a neighborhood watch volunteer.

Both prosecutors and defense attorneys asked Serino about when and whether George Zimmerman was following Trayvon Martin the night of the altercation. De la Rionda replayed a portion of the Feb. 29 interview tape in court, in which Zimmerman says, "They told me not to follow him. I wasn't following him, I was just going in the same direction."

"That's following," Serino said on the tape.

O'Mara asked whether Serino had any evidence that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon Martin after a non-emergency dispatcher told him not to.

"I would answer I have information, yes," Serino said. "Just based on where we located Trayvon and the fact that the altercation happened after the confrontation. That's my interpretation. There was some following."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george...von-martin-killing-takes-stand-again-tuesday/

bare in mind contrary to where Zimmerman claims the fight took place , Martins body was found much further away. I'm sure its not convenient he placed the fight closer to his car so it didn't make it clear he pursued him no no not at all.

I literally see bushes. Nothing in that claim comes off as a lie, at worst it's a bad recollection. He says he was walking past a sidewalk that trayvon was on when he confronted Zman. He was already past him and didn't see him.

Ah so any evidence of him changing his story and lying is now just " bad recollection'. I'm sure he was suffering from more of this bad recollection when he fabricated the part of the fight where his head was being slammed against the sidewalk dozens of times or when he and his wife tried to hide their funds from the court to secure his bond and hid away his spare passport. Just as I'm sure bad recollection led him to impersonate a security guard at a store. It must be rough for more zimzam suffering from such a poor memory.

This is where Travyons body was to be exact. How is a 6'3 individual going to hide himself in some crotch high bushes?

120518012421-wide-shot-martin-scene-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Doesn't mean anything. DNA isn't obligated to appear if he touched it. Medical examiners will say as much. In that video Zman doesn't claim that he touched it, just that he went for it either. Re-watch the video.

Wrong. I'm beginning to wonder if you have even read anything of this case and just made up your mind Zimmerman was justified and kept hammering on with it out of some sense of pride

“[Trayvon] took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, ‘You’re gonna die now, motherf-----,’ ” the book quotes Zimmerman as saying. “Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/trayvon-martin/article1952936.html

Never heard this claim before. You're gonna have to source it

I told the dispatcher what I had witnesses, the dispatcher took note of my location & the suspect fled to a [darkened?] area of the sidewalk, as the dispatch was asking me for an exact location the suspect emerged from the darkness and circled my vehicle.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/371112-george-zimmermans-written-statement-to-police.html

Funny how he failed to inform the 911 dispatcher of this. And why exactly would you get out of a car if you were fearful of your safety?

Strawman. You have to disprove his statements, and you aren't doing a great job of that.

A strawman is not showing an individual has a history of lying and being physically violent. As i said past and post behavior are indicators of what would act in the situation at hand. I highlighted him blatantly lytng about the incident here. Let me guess that proves nothing? lol

There isn't any evidence that he struck Trayvon, period. There totally are bushes in the video by the way, lol. Who said trayvon ran off two times..?.
You dont have to strike someone to start an assault. You can grab them, push them, swing at them and miss etc,etc, There were screams heard on the phone that Zimmerman specifically acknowledged weren't him. Why would Martin be screaming if it was a one sided attack as Fat boy wanted to portray?

Um, George in his own words said he fled, then came back to circle his car, then left out of sight again then came back to assault him when he got out of his vehicle.

Where are you getting this arm snaked behind his back? In the video you posted he says no such thing

Are you serious or are you suffering from some of this bad recollection George is plagued with as well?

At 10:16 as hes running through his side of the events he clearly shows that he pinned trayvons arm with his right inner arm then drew out the gun with his right hand hand from a holster in his back pocket on his right side where he gestures to where the gun was located That would be incredibly difficult to do this give you had to simultaneously keep the persons arm wedges against your bicep and side when they are clearly by zimmermans own admittance stronger than you, lift your hips to allow room for to grab the gun and then snaked your fore arm to your back pocket and yank the gun out.

Lets not forget if martin was in a direct mounted position at the time of the gun being reached for Trayvons thigh should be heavily blocking Zimmerman access to reach back for his pistol

Sure, it's entirely possible he was losing a fight he started by punching Trayvon. There is no evidence that supports that though.

Given its well documented Zimmerman told multiple contradictory stories of the shooting and medical experts and detectives are stating his statements don't fit with the evidence provided its safe to say thats the highest likelihood of what happened.

You can type " theres no evidence" " that proves nothing" until your fingers bleed it doesn't change the fact that honest people would not have to concoct a continually changing nonsensical retelling of the vents that unfolded that night if they were in fact a mere victim

SYeah, you are conflating things. You can't just toss out the wild conjecture along with the factual statements she says. The jury knows what she said. They were not instructed to disregard the entirety of her testimony. Ergo, it obviously is valid for me to reference the statements she made about trayvon returning back to Zman and her speculation that it was in regards to possibly fight.

You can feel free to reference the fact that she believed it was Trayvon on bottom, screaming for help. I will then reference the many witnesses that said it was Zman. They heard the same thing as her..they are just as credible in that regard.

Well sure if you want to use a unreliable witness as proof then you cant cherry pick her statements to suit your beliefs. In her ever changing story she stated you could hear martin yelling for Zimmerman to get off of him.

That

1. Highlights what i said earlier about a fight consisting of more than simply being "struck''

2. Lines up with fat boy admitting the screaming heard on the tape was not him.

But lets just focus on one part of her unreliable testimony that she believes he went after Zimmerman because that simply sounds the best to you. That makes a world of sense.

Last edited:
This guy is a class A piece of shit

He shoved past and hurt a 66 year old woman in a wheelchair because she told him he couldn’t use that entrance onto the field

It really is all about him

Back