Michael Bisping Believe You Me done?

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So hes retired, not retired, whatever, but his last upload is from May 9th.

Where did his podcast go?

hope he is all done with every form of media
Me too

He was a gatekeeper that made it to the top on decisions and a few lucky shots.

Worst of all we have to listen to trash talk that sounds like an angry english prostitute.

Hope he’s finished. He’s accomplished a lot in the sport and should retire and enjoy himself.

Fights over, Michael. Time to get your eyeball fixed and enjoy your legend.

Whats going on here?

Its about a podcast. This isnt a wrong forum.

So hes now on YouTube?

God dammit.

Me too

He was a gatekeeper that made it to the top on decisions and a few lucky shots.

Worst of all we have to listen to trash talk that sounds like an angry english prostitute.

I am in no way a Bisping nuthugger but this is a terrible take.

I am in no way a Bisping nuthugger but this is a terrible take.

Is it though? I feel that way as well. He has to be the most overrated fighter. He barely beat grandfather Hendo, lost against a smaller fighter, got lucky against Luke. He never convincingly beat anyone good.

He's really got his...eye on the prize...staying relevant by acting like a jealous little girl about Covington. I personally hope he never, ever pops up again.

He's really got his...eye on the prize...staying relevant by acting like a jealous little girl about Covington. I personally hope he never, ever pops up again.

I saw an interview where Covington started on him not the other way.

In this thread, older accounts with no excuse, who actually think you can 'get lucky' and knock out Luke Rockhold.

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

Is it though? I feel that way as well. He has to be the most overrated fighter. He barely beat grandfather Hendo, lost against a smaller fighter, got lucky against Luke. He never convincingly beat anyone good.

How is he overrated though? Who is claiming he was ever a p4p great?

Someone can be good and have a good career without being a PVP great. Just because you aren't up there as one of the best of all time doesn't mean you are just a gate keeper or bum.

Allen Belcher

What? Never convincingly beat anyone good? Knocked Luke's shit in. Got lucky? Bisping didn't need an accidental headbutt to take Luke out. Can't say the same for Luke

Overrated by who? According to Sherdog he was going to get wrecked by Stann, Belcher, Miller, Le etc...

Believe you me is once every week, including this week. Or I'm in the Twilight Zone and just don't know it. Worst plot twist ever

Back