Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

Bisping is one of the worst fighters to hold a belt. Should be classed as a journeyman.

At least he legitimately held a UFC title and defended it. Something Vitor never did with all his cheating.

Dude is salty... still. Called him out on FS1. Don't care... watching Bisping get knocked out is always a highlight...
giphy.gif

At least he legitimately held a UFC title and defended it. Something Vitor never did with all his cheating.
Vitor been on PED since he was 19 and UFC have the audacity to announce him as former UFC champion. To all the MMA noobs Vitor is worse UFC champion ever existed his win over Randy was 100% fluke we all saw what happen in the rematch.

It seems ok for everybody to enjoy watching Bisping get KO'd but when Bisping enjoys Vitor getting KO'd everyone kicks off and calls him salty.

Gotta love Mike's honesty, too many guys trying to be too cool for school, acting like nothing bothers them.

Nice to see how a scumbag like Belfort will attract scumbag fans.

Yeah look at them now. Vitor without his peds is a complete bum. Bisping has the last laugh not only over this meathead but also haters like you guys.

Keep looking.

538200152.jpg
Vitor's killing of Rockhold, Bisping and Hendo were far more impressive's than Bisping's reign. A lucky punch against Rockhold and a close decision against Hendo does not impress me

Last edited:
Exactly. Vitor had his shot at Anderson and got knocked out. Mike beat Anderson fairly comfortabley aside from the sucker knee

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”

Ok, but it was very satisfying to watch Bisping lose to GSP and Gastellum too. As it was satisfying to watch Bisping KO Rockhold.

Last edited:
Just have to say this: Bisping's title run was a lot more exciting than Belfort's!

Vitor's killing of Rockhold, Bisping and Hendo were far more impressive's than Bisping's reign. A lucky punch against Rockhold and a close decision against Hendo does not impress me

That's because Belfort was juiced, see what happens when he's off them? Like a fish out of the water.
Belfort's whole career is a joke. He's a coward. The only time legend is mentioned in his name is with cheats and frauds. Bisping in the end had the better career and will be remembered better with atgs.

I'd be pissed if some roid monkey fucked my eye up, fuck a Vitor, biggest fraud/quitter in mma history.

‘He’s fucked up my eyeball’.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Vitor will have a special place inside Bispings head for life.

It would please me to beat you blind in one eye... and then mock your impaired vision.

I expect I would also be left with a special place inside your head for life.

Just when we forget why we hate Bisping so much, he brings us back. lol

giphy.gif

Back