Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

Belfort was a career cheat, no doubt. But trtFort was a fuckin brutal monster! I could keep watching that if it was aloud.

<[analyzed}>

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af
One juicer beating another. Of course there's respect..... They really aren't comparable situations at all.

Dude is salty... still. Called him out on FS1. Don't care... watching Bisping get knocked out is always a highlight...
Pretty sure if someone cheated in a sport and blinded you in one eye you'd probably remain salty for life. It's completely understandable and you can't possibly shit on Bisping for having those feelings unless you're a complete hypocrite.

That said, I love watching Bisping lose too. Never liked the guy though on this occasion nothing he said was untrue.

he can be satisfied all he wants he'll be crosseyed all his life thanks to vitor

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af

Lol, like Jon Jones? You mean the poster boy for cheating?

belfort_bisping.0.0.jpg

He fucked your eye, Bisping, and he is a better person than you. Just cry

Bisping is a jackass. It was satifying watching him get his head smashed in so many times throughout his career.

It would please me to beat you blind in one eye... and then mock your impaired vision.

I expect I would also be left with a special place inside your head for life.
Iron wolf.. wolfs lair...

<{fry}>

Oh hey Michael, how’s that eye going?

That's because Belfort was juiced, see what happens when he's off them? Like a fish out of the water.
Belfort's whole career is a joke. He's a coward. The only time legend is mentioned in his name is with cheats and frauds. Bisping in the end had the better career and will be remembered better with atgs.
Lol Belfort blinded him too. Took his dignity, his winnings and scarred him for life.

There weren’t rules otherwise in Vitors day. If he’s not breaking the rules, he’s not cheating.

Lol Belfort blinded him too. Took his dignity, his winnings and scarred him for life.

And despite that it didn't stop Bisping from winning the belt. Clearly it didn't do enough to deter him.
Bisping came out on top in the end while Belfort ended up being a giant joke with nothing to show other than having a fraudulent career. Belfort is a bitter bum who deserves all the mocking from Bisping, we all know who had the last laugh.

<28>

Well his comments does make sense. I always like Vitor as a fighter, but he does corresponds to the definition given by Bisping.

And despite that it didn't stop Bisping from winning the belt. Clearly it didn't do enough to deter him.
Bisping came out on top in the end while Belfort ended up being a giant joke with nothing to show other than having a fraudulent career. Belfort is a bitter bum who deserves all the mocking from Bisping, we all know who had the last laugh.

<28>
Lol he even looks like he has an eye missing in that pic. Bisping might have won a belt but Belfort took his eye....i think we all know who got the last laugh here :)

It is always funny to see Vitor getting hurt, but Bisping has to let it go.

It was really satisfying watching GSP choke the life out of him.

Dude can’t even handle WW’s anymore needs to step off the mike

everything Bisping said is damn true... except the part that he doesn't care (u can sense the salt from reading that statement)

If we can gloat over Ronda losing, etc, why can't Bisping be glad Vitor the cheat Belfort got put out?

Lol he even looks like he has an eye missing in that pic. Bisping might have won a belt but Belfort took his eye....i think we all know who got the last laugh here :)

You'll have to lie to yourself to believe that. Stay willingly delusional. Also, you don't know the proper usage of that idiom either lol.

Every fighter is in this to win the belt. I'd assume Bisping is fine if he lost his eye and still ended up winning the belt. It made the effort worth it. There's fighters who end up with broken bones and brain damage, this is no different. Bisping reached the top in the face of peds users and all his haters and doubters(like you).

You'll have to lie to yourself to believe that. Stay willingly delusional. Also, you don't know the proper usage of that idiom either lol.

Every fighter is in this to win the belt. I'd assume Bisping is fine if he lost his eye and still ended up winning the belt. It made the effort worth it. There's fighters who end up with broken bones and brain damage, this is no different. Bisping reached the top in the face of peds users and all his haters and doubters(like you).
I just skimmed your comment. There's always a bunch of thin skinned Brits in these threads claiming Blindy's belt was legit. Lucky punch and a controversial decision does not impress me

Back