Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre has Chris Weidman contemplating jump to light heavyweight

he is a gate keeper at 185 no different at 205

Except he's fighting bigger, stronger guys. I think he's insane if he wants to fight those guys. He'll be broken into pieces like a wight.

He's on a one fight win streak. So it's kind of irrelevant who's holding up the division, because it would take Weidman at least another year to work his way back to the title.

If Rockhold wins his next fight, he is ahead of Weidman IMO. Because he beat Weidman and has beaten Bisping once.

Maybe if Weidman could avenge one of his losses to Rockhold or Romero I would consider him a potential #1 contender

He'd get destroyed by Patrick Cummins

Stick to MW you fraud

And he is 3 fights away from a shot

Whittaker
Romero
Rockhold
Jacare

Are all above him

I would've guessed Jones dismantling of DC would've discouraged any thoughts of a move up in weight on Weidman's part.

Kelvin is a huge 170 and mid sized 185, Chris dwarfed him. He could make waves at 205 like Cowboy and Jorge jumping up a class
Lol

Bet you were one of the idiots who THOUGHT he had a chance against Jones when he was the champion

He'd get destroyed by Patrick Cummins
I like both The Chris and Shogun, but just for this I'm going to say that Whiteman would maul Shogun. :D

There's a decent chance it would happen too lol.

He will do fine at LHW, I look forward to it if it happens. He won't win a belt or probably beat anyone in the top 3 but he can definitely be top 10 for awhile and probably hover around top 5.

Disagreeing with most of you in this thread. Weidman is a massive MW. He'd do just fine at LHW

but, but manuwa and osp......LMAO. he'd be insta top ten, but if you're not champ, you're garbage right sherdog experts

I like both The Chris and Shogun, but just for this I'm going to say that Whiteman would maul Shogun. :D

There's a decent chance it would happen too lol.
Whineman would get SMASHED.
Just like his training partner!

Who did get smashed!

Whineman would get SMASHED.
Just like his training partner!

Who did get smashed!
Gian the brawler is no Whiteman (well, except that he is white... lol)

he would ko cummins in the first 2 min LMAO

He will do fine at LHW, I look forward to it if it happens. He won't win a belt or probably beat anyone in the top 3 but he can definitely be top 10 for awhile and probably hover around top 5.
Couldn't beat Rockhold, Romero or mousasi

But he'll beat the top 3

Lol

I wonder if it's because he has the American flag popping out of his ass which is why he has such retarded fans

Chris whining would make sense if he was close to a titleshot

I know...1-3 in his last 4.
Totally irrelevant in the title picture. Even the guys who beat him haven't gotten legit title shots.

But then again, Weidman isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

1.gif

the chris lost to elite comp at least. wand lost to a guy that smokes pills on tin foil LMAO

1.gif

the chris lost to elite comp at least. wand lost to a guy that smokes pills on tin foil LMAO
Wanderlei was threatened by elite mercenaries to throw that fight

Lol

Bet you were one of the idiots who THOUGHT he had a chance against Jones when he was the champion

Nope. He's fundamental in alot of areas but impressive in none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back